help create a spambot *FOR GOOD PURPOSE*

my favorite forum has a section for spam where everyone can spam for fun. well yesterday the admin has started a contest for who spam the most win a prize. so i googled and try to find a way to auto spam. (better than manual click new post repeatly) and I found here. autoit gonnabe the most amazing program i ever seen, it simple and easy to use. now i know the basic but im not quite sure how does internet coding work. i want the script to work like this, open up firefox, go to website, log in, go to a section, click new post, reply (insert text here), submit, goto click new post for amount of times. *I WILL NOT USE THIS SCRIPT TO ABUSE OTHER SITE SUCH AS THIS* It for fun. I thanks you for helping me. im a n00b. :rolleyes:

edit: ok here the code. it fill in subject and the body then submit. suddenly it reload page with boxes blank. i think thta tthe error. no posts has been made.

#include <IE.au3>
#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#NoTrayIcon

Dim $URL
Dim $ispammingnow = 0

GUICreate("Spam", 300, 110, -1, -1)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Subject : ", 5, 20, 50, 15)
$subject = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 65, 20, 120, 18, $ES_AUTOHSCROLL)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Text : ", 5, 50, 50, 15)
$text = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 65, 50, 120, 18, $ES_AUTOHSCROLL)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Times : ", 5, 80, 50, 15)
$times = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 65, 80, 120, 18, $ES_AUTOHSCROLL)

$ok = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 195, 20, 100, 70, $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON)
GUISetState()

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            _IEQuit($URL)
            Exit
        Case $msg = $ok
            $URL = _IECreate("http://www.freeproxyserver.net/cgi-bin/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.pl/011110A/http/achieve360points.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=35&sid=652155f670a896403826cfcb75408c1e", 0, 1, 1, -1)
            $i = 0
            Do
                $clickim = _IEImgClick($URL, "Post new topic", "alt", 0, 1)
                $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($URL, "post")
                $osubj = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "subject")
                $setValue = _IEFormElementSetValue($osubj, GUICtrlRead($subject))
                Sleep(1500)
                $otext = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "message")
                $setValue = _IEFormElementSetValue($otext, GUICtrlRead($text))
                $SUBMIT = _IEFormSubmit($oForm, 1)
                Sleep(5000)
                _IENavigate($URL, "http://www.freeproxyserver.net/cgi-bin/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.pl/011110A/http/achieve360points.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=35&sid=652155f670a896403826cfcb75408c1e", 1)
                $i = $i + 1
            Until $i = GUICtrlRead($times)
            _IEQuit($URL)
    EndSelect
WEnd

c4nm7 works hard fixing the problem. hopefully you guys can help

Edited by n0n4m30wn

Hey, I'm a nice fellow to. Why did you not post a link to the forum?

EDIT: I really, really, really want to win that contest..:rolleyes:

Edited by Uten

my favorite forum has a section for spam where everyone can spam for fun. well yesterday the admin has started a contest for who spam the most win a prize. so i googled and try to find a way to auto spam. (better than manual click new post repeatly) and I found here. autoit gonnabe the most amazing program i ever seen, it simple and easy to use. now i know the basic but im not quite sure how does internet coding work. i want the script to work like this, open up firefox, go to website, log in, go to a section, click new post, reply (insert text here), submit, goto click new post for amount of times. *I WILL NOT USE THIS SCRIPT TO ABUSE OTHER SITE SUCH AS THIS* It for fun. I thanks you for helping me. im a n00b. :rolleyes:

well you ask a lot for a starter!!!

anyway do you have any problem doing this with Internet Explorer, without the window being visible?

if not then look at the helpfile for _IE

fist step:

$url = _IEcreate(your site in quotes, 0, 0, 1, -1)

then look at _IEFormGetObjByName ()

an example of setting values :

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate ("http://www.google.com")
$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "f")
$oQuery = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "q")
_IEFormElementSetValue ($oQuery, "AutoIt IE.au3")
_IEFormSubmit ($oForm)

well you ask a lot for a starter!!!

anyway do you have any problem doing this with Internet Explorer, without the window being visible?

if not then look at the helpfile for _IE

fist step:

$url = _IEcreate(your site in quotes, 0, 0, 1, -1)

then look at _IEFormGetObjByName ()

an example of setting values :

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate ("http://www.google.com")
$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "f")
$oQuery = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "q")
_IEFormElementSetValue ($oQuery, "AutoIt IE.au3")
_IEFormSubmit ($oForm)
Thanks. Can you explain little more of where to put forum name and such. :rolleyes: Also I want to use firefox for it to open.

Thanks. Can you explain little more of where to put forum name and such. :rolleyes: Also I want to use firefox for it to open.

why firefox? by using IE you will do your job automated , without the window being visible if you want and it's the only choice cause autoit

doesnt have firefox automated (or if you are ready to write a script of 4000 lines to automate firefox using objects)

to find help about _IE look at helpfile in scite

why firefox? by using IE you will do your job automated , without the window being visible if you want and it's the only choice cause autoit

doesnt have firefox automated (or if you are ready to write a script of 4000 lines to automate firefox using objects)

to find help about _IE look at helpfile in scite

uh the HELP button is not working :rolleyes: Really it not. can you paste all the help in here? :rambo:

EDIT: nvm i foundit.lol :x

EDIT2: I went to the help file, i cant find IE section. was i supposed to look in SciTE help file? cuz i was looking for it in auto3lib help. also i cannot open scite help file.

Edited by n0n4m30wn

Okay I understand it a bit. Can anyone make a simple script that does the following action: goto site, login (create a variable for yes&no), find section by name, new topic, fill in blank, submit, goto new topic, loop until # of times stop. This is new to me and all, I can understand it how it works but i cannot code it correctly because idw the correct format and such. I really appreciate for anyone willing to make this script for me. Also this will be the only time i ask for a person to create the whole script for me. :rolleyes: This way i can look over it and understand it more and add/ modify it. Basically that is how I learn :rambo: Also the Scite helpfile wont open. Then I can learn from there.

• Moderators

Can anyone please create the script i kindly requested for above? Then after there, I can quickly learn and makes new scripts. Really I want to win the spam constest. :rolleyes:

Yes there are many of us that "can" do that, and quite easily at as well :rambo: .

You won't get anyone of any quality that helps you here.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

by PM. he currently testing it.

Then my point is made.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Lol. I would but i dont want members around here go and abuse the section too much ^.^

I have my suspicions ... just what site would encourage it's members to spam? Doesn't sound legit to me .....

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif