While 1

dim $1

WEnd

Func one()

$1 = $1+1

Send("{"&$1&"}")

Send("{ENTER}", 0)

EndFunc

Theres my script. I'm trying to get it to go from 1 and every time I punch my key I want it to go up one more number like this

"

"

But it only goes to 9 then puts in 1 10x times then 2 10x times like this...

"

"

how do I get it to type in 10, 12, 13, and so on??

Change the send line to

Send($1)

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

OMFG I LOVE YOU!

Say it with Flowers... or high quality computer parts http://www.newegg.com

:rolleyes:

I also took a sec to clean up the code a tad... mostly just the way it is organized. You will find that if you keep this kind of structure consistent when coding, it really helps (days or months later) when you have to figure out what the hell you were trying to do when you wrote it. It's a good habit to have.

HotKeySet("z", "one")
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{f1}", "Terminate")
Global $Paused
Dim $1

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func one()
    $1 = $1 + 1
    Send($1)
    Send("{ENTER}", 0)
EndFunc   ;==>one

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = Not $Paused
    While $Paused
        Sleep(100)
        ToolTip('Script is "Paused"', 0, 0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc   ;==>TogglePause

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc   ;==>Terminate
Edited by SpookMeister

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]