Reading Text

I'd like to know if its possible to have it where autoit v3 reads text over a game. Example:

Runescape character walks to bank, right clicks banker. I wish for it to read "Bank Banker".

I don't know what font they use and I dont know how to read packets or ne thing although learning that would be nice.

Is it possible to say.. take a screenshot of the text, then have autoit match the text with the screenshot and click where it would match... or something like that. Sorry if I'm speaking gibberish its hard to explain what I want but hopefuly you get the idea.

I'd like to know if its possible to have it where autoit v3 reads text over a game. Example:

Runescape character walks to bank, right clicks banker. I wish for it to read "Bank Banker".

I don't know what font they use and I dont know how to read packets or ne thing although learning that would be nice.

Is it possible to say.. take a screenshot of the text, then have autoit match the text with the screenshot and click where it would match... or something like that. Sorry if I'm speaking gibberish its hard to explain what I want but hopefuly you get the idea.

search for OCR

search for OCR

I searched for OCR and it seems that there are afew made for d2 but havnt seen ne for runescape.

I have no idea where to start to make my own OCR either. Perhaps there is a easier way..?

When you right click on the banker it says two options in yellow text, the only two that will show up for that matter. Is there a way to make it Choose the yellow words that say "Bank Banker" not "Talk to Banker". Like by default Im assuming it will try to click talk to banker first. because its the always the top choice. So would it be possible to tell it to choose some random pixels between x & y and x & y below that pixel picked. (I like to make every click random for anti-detection reasons.)

Edit:

Also if I were to start my own OCR, is there a tutorial or walkthrough or guide or ne thing anyone can send me..?

Edited by Phat Phil

$xt = 0 ; x - minimum
$yt = 0 ; y - minimum
$xb = 15 ; x - maximum
$yb = 15 ; y - maximum
MouseMove(Random($xt, $xb), Random($yt, $yb)) ; Chooses a random number between x -min-max, and y -min-max. Then moves the mouse to it.

Change the vars.

Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

$xt = 0 ; x - minimum
$yt = 0 ; y - minimum
$xb = 15 ; x - maximum
$yb = 15 ; y - maximum
MouseMove(Random($xt, $xb), Random($yt, $yb)) ; Chooses a random number between x -min-max, and y -min-max. Then moves the mouse to it.
oÝ÷ Ø(Z­ëÚ®Ïêº^Z­«ljZ-Þ¢¸,ÞvØ^Z´ý½æÞzwhxºÚ"µÍÛØ[    ÌÍÔ]ÙYÝÙ^TÙ]
    ][ÝÞÑSI][ÝË    ][ÝÕÙÙÛT]ÙI][ÝÊBÝÙ^TÙ]
    ][ÝÞÒÓQ_I][ÝË ][ÝÕZ[]I][ÝÊBÚ[HBÛY
L
BÑ[[ÈÙÙÛT]ÙJ
BÌÍÔ]ÙYHÕ  ÌÍÔ]ÙYÚ[H  ÌÍÔ]ÙYËËÊ[XÈÈXÚÈ]ÙY[
ËÂÌÍÔÝØZ]OH[X    ][ÝÌL ][ÝÊBÌÍÔÝØZ]H[X  ][ÝÍ  ][ÝÊBÌÍÒÝØZ]OH[X ][ÝÎL ][ÝÊBÌÍÒÝØZ]H[X  ][ÝÌLÌ   ][ÝÊBÌÍÑØZ]OH[X   ][ÝÌML    ][ÝÊBÌÍÑØZ]H[X    ][ÝÌ  ][ÝÊBÌÍÑÛÛYP[ÙZ[OH[X    ][ÝÌÎ
É][ÝÊBÌÍÑÛÛYP[ÙX^OH[X  ][ÝÌÎM   ][ÝÊBÌÍÑÛÛYP[ÙZ[LH[X    ][ÝÌÌ    ][ÝÊBÌÍÑÛÛYP[ÙX^LH[X    ][ÝÌÌI][ÝÊBÌÍÑ[[ÓZ[OH[X    ][ÝÌÌÌ  ][ÝÊBÌÍÑ[[ÓX^OH[X ][ÝÍM ][ÝÊBÌÍÑ[[ÓZ[LH[X ][ÝÌÌÍ][ÝÊBÌÍÑ[[ÓX^LH[X   ][ÝÌÍI][ÝÊBËËÊ[ÛHÛÛ[X[ÊÚÛÜÙÈ[X]ÙY[XXÊH
ËÂÌÍÔÝØZ]H[ÛJ   ÌÍÔÝØZ]K   ÌÍÔÝØZ]BNËËÊØZ]KKÙXÈ
ËÂÌÍÒÝØZ]H[ÛJ   ÌÍÒÝØZ]K   ÌÍÒÝØZ]BNËËÊØZ]KLKÜÙXÈ
ËÂÌÍÑØZ]H[ÛJ ÌÍÑØZ]K ÌÍÑØZ]BNËËÊØZ]KKLÙXÈ
ËÂÌÍÑÛÛYP[ÙH[ÛJ    ÌÍÑÛÛYP[ÙZ[K  ÌÍÑÛÛYP[ÙX^JBBNËËÊ[ÝÙHÈ[Ù
ËÂÌÍÑÛÛYP[ÙOH[ÛJ   ÌÍÑÛÛYP[ÙZ[L  ÌÍÑÛÛYP[ÙX^LBBNËËÊ[ÝÙHÈ[Ù
ËÂÌÍÑ[[ÖH[ÛJ ÌÍÑ[[ÓZ[K   ÌÍÑ[[ÓX^JBBNËËÊ[[È
ËÂÌÍÑ[[ÖOH[ÛJ    ÌÍÑ[[ÓZ[L   ÌÍÑ[[ÓX^LBBNËËÊ[[È
ËÂËËÊÛÛÛ[ÈHØ[YH
ËÂËËÊ[[È
ËÂ[ÝÙS[ÝJ  ÌÍÑÛÛYP[Ù ÌÍÑÛÛYP[ÙJBBNËËÊ[ÝÙHÈ[Ù
ËÂÛY
    ÌÍÔÝØZ]
B[ÝÙPÛXÚÊ  ][ÝÜYÚ   ][ÝÊBÛY
    ÌÍÒÝØZ]
B[ÝÙS[ÝJ ÌÍÑ[[Ö  ÌÍÑ[[ÖJBBNËËÊ[[È
ËÂÛY
    ÌÍÔÝØZ]
B[ÝÙPÛXÚÊ  ][ÝÛY ][ÝÊBÛY
    ÌÍÒÝØZ]
BÑ[[[Â[ÈZ[]J
B^][[Â

;Right Click Banker
$coord = PixelSearch(357, 298, 389, 315, 0x595805, 10)
MouseClick("right", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1, 10)
Sleep($Wwait)

This is what I've been using for pixel search.. And when it right clicks it comes up with options. Use banker.. bank banker.. which is what i want. and if ne random ppl get in my way it comes up with their name for trading and junk.

I want it to narrow it down to pick on bank banker.

So I got a better way to choose random positions now. However still seeking some advice on the OCR thing to acomplish what i want.