Library .lib

I have a quick question,

Can I use library file (.lib) with Autoit?

yes, you can copy the file, rename it, delete it, load it into a variable, etc.

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

But how can I use the functions inside it?

Can I compile an exe and attach a .lib file to it?

Like #include <blabla.lib>

then I could call a function in my script.

Edited by J0ker

But how can I use the functions inside it?

aha, now we are getting closer....

Can I compile an exe and attach a .lib file to it?

Like #include <blabla.lib>

then I could call a function in my script.

You could create a stub DLL and use the desired .lib functions within the DLL and use DllCall in AutoIT.

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Well I already have dll but the problem is it make me 2 separate files. If I use a library like in C++, I should be able to compile it together and then have only one file. I dont think it's possible in autoit ...

Well I already have dll but the problem is it make me 2 separate files. If I use a library like in C++, I should be able to compile it together and then have only one file. I dont think it's possible in autoit ...

the only way in AutoIT is a DLL.

• 1 year later...