TreeView?

Where are FileOpenDialog, GUICtrlCreate..., and all those other functions at. I need to see the code for some of these

The "code" for functions that are built-in* to AutoIt are not available like the UDFs are in the include folder. Nor are they written in "AutoIt code"... if you understand what I mean.

*for lack of another term

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Where are FileOpenDialog, GUICtrlCreate..., and all those other functions at. I need to see the code for some of these

They are implemented by the AutoIt3.exe interpreter. An older version (3.1.0) was released to the public, at least in part, but not the current one.

AutoIt is not an Open Source project (and doesn't pretend to be).

:rolleyes:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

i didnt c ne thing about fileopendialog there.

what, are you writting a scripting language and need the source of autoit commands?

The "code" for functions that are built-in* to AutoIt are not available like the UDFs are in the include folder. Nor are they written in "AutoIt code"... if you understand what I mean.

*for lack of another term

what's the programming language autoit is build-in? C++?

my guess is that he wants to know how to create a treeview control in a GUI, perhaps one that lists a folder structure.

Bingo, heres kinda what my window will look like:

Posted Image

Edited by Mast3rpyr0

@Mast3rpyr0

there is a built-in way guictrlcreate for tree-view - USE IT (:

jobs done...

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

@Mast3rpyr0

there is a built-in way guictrlcreate for tree-view - USE IT (:

jobs done...

Amen, brother!

GuiCtrlCreateTreeView

GuiCtrlCreateTreeViewItem

... and 22 _GuiTreeView* UDFs included in 3.2.4.9

Plus the source code you claim to be looking for is C++ code and project files, and you don't sound like you're equipped to handle those, Mast3rpyr0.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Sorry wouldnt let me edit the above.

If thats not possible, is there somethign that can output the names of each of the files with a certain extension in a folder in a way that they could be selected like in the above image?

Edited by Mast3rpyr0

If thats not possible, is there somethign that can output the names of each of the files with a certain extension in a folder in a way that they could be selected like in the above image?

If what's not possible?

What do you want from it that FileOpenDialog(), doesn't do?

What "above image"?

i can read the help file, i want the source for fileopendialog not what it does

H,

Do you mean "the source" or the example of use?; there are examples of syntax for use in the helpFile...

What people seem to be confused about is why you are not using the inbuilt fileOpen Dialog command? - What is wrong with that? - It seems to fit with your image?

You could do with more detailed explanations, perhaps, as using one-liners all the time makes it hard....

Best, Randall