How to Unobfuscated file au3 obfuscated ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, you might wanna give proof this is yours, such as the function of it, or any section your remember of the script prior to obfuscation... of course, I'm no help, but valuater can definately help you =P

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

That is one crazy obfuscation. There's really no way for us to de-obfuscate it though. We don't have a clue what the original names were.

This guys request is like hey I have this encrypted file, can you break it???

What I think is he decompiled somebody's script, but it's obfuscated, now he claim as his and trying to get us de-obfuscate for him so he can change stuff inside and claim as his.

I don't like his attitude anyways.

P.S: If the script is this short(which probably 500 line if not obfuscated), you can just write again if you wrote it, it will be piece of cake.

What I think is he decompiled somebody's script, but it's obfuscated, now he claim as his and trying to get us de-obfuscate for him so he can change stuff inside and claim as his.

Generator,

I couldn't agree with you more. I don't think that anyone who has taken the time to write an extensive program and then obfuscate it would be so careless as to delete the source. How dumb do these people think users of the AutoIt forum are to fall for such a story?

I obfuscate everything I write and then use more protection after that to discourage script kiddies from easily decompiling my programs.

I would hope that anyone here with the skills required to unobfuscate AutoIt code is also blessed with responsibility for their knowledge. I think they are.

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs