How to Unobfuscated file au3 obfuscated ?

btw i registrated here before him :rolleyes:

are you sure, Renanzin? Maybe it's just a different definition of "before" !??!

Renanzin32

Turnskin

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sry missed a year :rolleyes:

You missed a year??

Well, either:

1.) you thought it was 2007. Then he WILL JOIN in the future (august of this year), which is VERY STRANGE!

2.) or, you thought it was 2006. Then you can't remember that YOU joined the forum ~1.5 months ago !??!

I think you are RENANZIN32 and if you don't admit it, I will post your attempt to crack the software in the MPC

forum, where you also use the name renanzin. If you do not reply, I will post too!!! So, it's up to you!

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

• Moderators

Doesn't matter who you are, there will be no files unobfuscated here, sorry, look somewhere else. Can we CLOSE this topic now???

That's the 2nd time you've asked that question, yet you've chosen to post in the topic all the same.... I'd suggest to quit reading it.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I think you are RENANZIN32.

then u are wrong

ok ill rephrase my question

how long it will took u guys to remove simple security from this bot, counting that u dont have obfuscate decompiler ?

i mean u have to do all with ur hand.

couse of devnull so suspicious, ill say i have good muonline bot, and i want to to share it with frends, but i dont want this bot become public

btw all credits for this bot goes to Thobias, if he reads this thread he will understand me :rolleyes:

p.s. about year, i had too much parties for the past 72h .... we have 3 day weekend here so i dont miss any chance to have fun

p.s.s. dont close this topic plz, i dont want to create new one :rambo:

Edited by TURNSKIN

then u are wrong

how long it will took u guys to remove simple security from this bot, counting that u dont have obfuscate decompiler ?

couse of devnull so suspicious, ill say i have good muonline bot, and i want to to share it with frends, but i dont want this bot become public

btw all credits for this bot goes to Thobias, if he reads this thread he will understand me :rambo:

p.s. about year, i had too much parties for the past 72h .... we have 3 day weekend here so i dont miss any chance to have fun

p.s.s. dont close this topic plz, i dont want to create new one :x

On the (increasingly remote) chance that you are interested in the answer: De-obfuscate is a non-trivial operation. That's all you get.

It's not impossible, just enough of a pain to keep lazy people from trying it. It's not encryption. Anyone with mediocre skilz (which includes me) could do it, if they had a good reason to devote many manhours to it (which is NOT me). Much information, like the original names of variables and UDF functions, is gone forever.

If you are lazy enough to want to de-obfuscate someone else's code, you are too lazy to learn how to actually do it.

If you could de-obfuscate someone else's code, you wouldn't bother, because you could code it faster yourself.

:rolleyes:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• Moderators

uten stop flaiming :rolleyes:

better say how long it will took you to disable security :rambo:

It takes seconds.... happy?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

then u are wrong

btw all credits for this bot goes to Thobias, if he reads this thread he will understand me :rolleyes:

p.s.s. dont close this topic plz, i dont want to create new one :rambo:

Obfuscated source is still the same, just harder to read.

A good programmer knows how to add parts to obfuscated code, without a lot of headache.

then u are wrong

O.K. now I will post in the MPC forum. Good luck for you there !!!

hahaha

give me link for that thread in mpc

go and search for it. It's NOT obfuscated, so you should be able to read it.