How to Unobfuscated file au3 obfuscated ?

I'm sure I could have just run the thing, but that idea scares me considering Autoit's capabilities. As for the code, it's a bot for MU Online. Lost the code to their own bot?

Edited by Zacharot

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

Good to see that Oby has done its job.

You have PMed me with this question and see you tried open forum now.

There is no DeObfuscator available from me and even if it was I wouldn't tell you since it would defeat the purpose of it all.

If anybody would ever create one it you would still mean you loose all variable names and Func names.

Wish you luck with the deciphering process but it looks like thats not going to be easy.

one last remark assuming its really your script: Its unbelievable you don't have a backup copy AND versioning copies of a complex script like this.

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

How to Unobfuscated file au3 obfuscated ? i have one source obfuscated generated for me :rolleyes:'' but i lost source and i have only obfuscated have possibily to unbofuscated the file?

Hi renanzin,

shall we tell lodi at the MPC forum, your are trying to crack his code?

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Hi renanzin,

shall we tell lodi at the MPC forum, your are trying to crack his code?

What is MPC?

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

@renanzin,

First I would like to say "you suck". The reasons you suck are as follows:

1) Trying to take credit for somebody else's script

2) Trying to get the nice people at AutoIt Forums to help you break their own security :rolleyes:

3) Trying to scam a small time script writter

-----------------THIS IS THE BIG ONE FOR ME-----------------------

4) YOU ARE IN A LEARNING FORUM AND YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO LEARN TO WRITE YOUR OWN CODE ( JUST WANT TO STEAL OTHER PEOPLES )

That... is why you suck.

Posted Image

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

just a thought.. did you check your recycle bin for original source?

BTW if he wrote somethign that long (i know its longer than original) wouldnt he have more than 7 posts..

Edited by Mast3rpyr0

just a thought.. did you check your recycle bin for original source?

BTW if he wrote somethign that long (i know its longer than original) wouldnt he have more than 7 posts..

It doesn't matter how many post count he has, for example if I have previous programming experience i can just figure out easily. But then I don't believe the code is that long, Max 500-700 lines(Include the Endfunc or Wend or stuff. As some people already stated. He was trying to steal somebody's script and claim as his.

• Moderators

I'll "de-obfuscate" it, I'll sell the source for 29.95 with a different type of obfuscation :rolleyes:

Edit:

My ebonics are getting the best of me.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

The OP never claimed to have written the script...

...only to have once had the source.

Just picking at the words.

It has been a fun thread.

I wish that an admin would change the "code post" to an attachment.

-MSP-

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

so its hard to unObfuscate such code ???

and btw can someone how to unobfuscate au3 code ?

can some1 give some basic steps ?

p.s. i dont want to unObfuscate some1 else code, i just wana get sure that my code wont be unObfuscate easely :rolleyes:

p.s. i dont want to unObfuscate some1 else code, i just wana get sure that my code wont be unObfuscate easely :rolleyes:

sure, RENANZIN !!

Go ask somewhere else !!

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

so its hard to unObfuscate such code ???

and btw can someone how to unobfuscate au3 code ?

can some1 give some basic steps ?

Read about it.

No one here is going to give you instructions to crack the Obfuscator algorithm. The choice is simple. You can use Obfuscator or you can go without. The choice is yours. Enough said about this topic IMO.