What loop?

Hi a newbie question i don't know a lot about of loops, i would like to have a script with a loop and hotkey, like loop if F6 key is pressed, and make the script to be active, just waitng to make the loop and have other hotkey to exit the script, thanks.

Hi a newbie question i don't know a lot about of loops, i would like to have a script with a loop and hotkey, like loop if F6 key is pressed, and make the script to be active, just waitng to make the loop and have other hotkey to exit the script, thanks.

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
HotKeySet("{F6}","Goloopy][ÝÊBÝÙ^TÙ]
    ][ÝÞÑ_I][ÝË    ][ÝÜÝÜ] ][ÝÊBÛØ[    ÌÍÜÝfÇ6RÂb33c¶¶VWvöærÒG'VP¤uT7&VFRb33·vFærf÷"cbb33²Ã3ð¤u%MÑMÑÑ ¤()]¡¥±9½ÐÀÌØíÍÑÉÐ($($ÀÌØí5ÍôU%Ñ5Í ¤(%%ÀÌØí5Í= $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then Exit

WEnd

WinSetTitle('waiting for F6&#ÎNË  ÌÎNÉÌÎNË  ÌÎNÛÝÈØZ][ÈÜIÌÎNÊBÚ[H   ÌÍÚÙYÛÚ[ÂBIÌÍ´×6rÒuTvWD×6r bb33c´×6rÒb33c´uTôUdTåEô4Äõ4RFVâW@¥tVæ@ ¤gV½±½½Áä ¤($ÀÌØíÍÑÉÐôQÉÕ)¹Õ¹(()Õ¹ÍѽÁ¥Ð ¤(ÀÌØí­Á½¥¹ôlse   
EndFunc
Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

HotKeySet("{F6}", "_BeginLoop" )
HotKeySet("{F7}", "_ExitLoop" )
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_Exit" )
Global $i = 1

While 1 
    Sleep(25); Dont cook my CPU
Wend

Func _BeginLoop()
    $i = 1
    While $i = 1
        If $i = 0 Then ExitLoop
        Msgbox( 0,"BeginLoop", "You pressed F6", 1)
    Wend
EndFunc

Func _ExitLoop()
    $i = 0
EndFunc

Func _Exit()
    Exit
EndFunc

Dang u beat me Martin :rolleyes:

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

c2--><!--CiNpbmNsdWRlICZsdDtHVUlDb25zdGFudHMuYXUzJmd0OwpIb3RLZX[ÒXÔMÙLLÖÎLÞ]ÛXÖÐBXÔMÒÔXÔ[ÒXvSe5§Es÷vÖ5gfDGG¦DsvÖ5gfDG76w$swvt¦×t×¥v35&6åu¤$uáéiMÝ)¥5Ý5édÝÉY±ÙÕ¹%Á!(ÅiEÁ!YU±µY¡U½)¥5é=QÐÍe]°ÁÕ¹%iÙ¥    9YjMzk7LDMwMCwxKTsKR1
JU2V0U3RhdGUoKQoKV2hpbGUgTm90ICYjMDM2O3N0YXJ0CgkKCSYjMLÌ^PNRQYÕYL^YÜÙÛP[R^^ÌÂÐ[R^^[LVudvÆ&$fTvÃ6v´µcgU¤ôµc&ÇUS%cdvÃ$uVô¦×¤õGC5vÃsVäu§f6$tæ §¦³t
e©5é¬Ý)¥5é=QÍÍ)¥5é=QÑÕÍÉÁ±Õiå µÍ%I©Uµ%é4Õ=å­-
±½]á±%
e©54É
where does the script to loop goes ???????

Sorry Nitto, the code in the post you made apears as Gobbldy Goop to me :rolleyes: . I think maybe its a Forum Bug ??

So I dont understand the question

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

Sorry Nitto, the code in the post you made apears as Gobbldy Goop to me :rolleyes: . I think maybe its a Forum Bug ??

Same here. Been like that for a few days now. I think I heard in the Chat forum that JdeB is on a motorcycle tour for a few days, so the forum fix is not going to be immediate.

:rambo:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law