Simulating REAL keyboard and REAL mouse inputs?

How do I do a click that doesn't come from the API, but actually simulates a hardware click?

Also, how do I do a keyboard input that does a hardware simulation (as in, doesn't come from the API, but simulates it coming from the mouse/keyboard)

Create a robotic arm to click a hardware.

Posted Image

...that could come in handy...

@AngelSL,

I do not think that you can. Of course, by my saying that, someone in the forum will do so just to prove me wrong - so maybe I've help you. :-)

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

How do I do a click that doesn't come from the API, but actually simulates a hardware click?

Also, how do I do a keyboard input that does a hardware simulation (as in, doesn't come from the API, but simulates it coming from the mouse/keyboard)

As herewasplato has stated I haven't seen anything to simulate the keyboard/mouse click outside of the API. Undoubtedly it would be extremely useful particularly for those creating bots in games if such functionality existed since many games prevent any input except actual keyboard/mouse clicks. hmmmm

*Also waits to be proven wrong.

there is one company i know of, which have a physical interface, plugs directly into the ps/2 socket, and comes with software to "sTimulate" the way the keys are sent, that is the only real way ive seen of sending "real" keys directly to the pc.

If you know how a keyboard works its quite simple, each button press is a certain electric charge, each key is a different amount of charge, when a key is pressed, its charge is converted into scancode, there is no other way to really send scancodes without simulation, because a keyboard doesnt work that way, its the windows api which read the scancodes that have already been "understood" by the Bios and ps/2.

Remember, scan codes are virtual in every sense.

EDIT: of course what you could do, if you have an old keyboard, is take the buttons off, take the rubber bits away and expose the keyboard metal bits. Then if your any good with creating hardware, make a box that will sending a certain voltage thru copper wire, and a set interval (or have a switch to change the interval) and attach them directly to the keyboard itself, that really is the only way to send REAL keys without directly accessing the ps/2

Edited by SXGuy