SMS Sender

GtaSpider

Hi there

I've written a tool and now i will give it to you :rolleyes: With this tool you can sending SMS'e, completly free.. I've using www.smsgott.de for that tool. You must enter a Mobilephone number (e.g +491717123123 or 00491717123123, not 01717123123!) and the message to send (not longer then 160 bityes!)

IMPORTANT: I not take any responsible to possible damages! I and the autoit.de forum see that nothing is in the general terms and conditions about prices! This is completly free.

So, here is the script... and sry for my bad engl :rambo:

Download

and here the german topic: http://www.autoit.de/thread.php?threadid=3033&sid=

Mfg / Best Regards Spider

Edited by GtaSpider

www.AutoIt.de - Moderator of the German AutoIt Forum

Hi there

I've written a tool and now i will give it to you :rolleyes: With this tool you can sending SMS'e, completly free.. I've using www.smsgott.de for that tool. You must enter a Mobilephone number (e.g +491717123123 or 00491717123123, not 01717123123!) and the message to send (not longer then 160 bityes!)

IMPORTANT: I not take any responsible to possible damages! I and the autoit.de forum see that nothing is in the general terms and conditions about prices! This is completly free.

So, here is the script... and sry for my bad engl :rambo:

Download

and here the german topic: http://www.autoit.de/thread.php?threadid=3033&sid=

Tried it out but no messages have been received after 30 minutes. (UK to UK)

I'll let you know if anything gets through.

The web site says only up to 5 a day by the way. If it works then this is very good.

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

My phone's not ringing yet and I'm 100% sure I got the number correct. :rolleyes:

Has anyone else been able to get this working?

NO.

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

My phone's not ringing yet and I'm 100% sure I got the number correct. :rolleyes:

No too. Perhaps it doesn't work out from germany.
A lan chat (Multilanguage)LanMuleFile transferTank gameTank 2 an online game[center]L'esperienza è il nome che tutti danno ai propri errori.Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.Oscar Wilde[/center]

No too. Perhaps it doesn't work out from germany..

The web site says

(translated)

"

We of smsgott.de have us as a goal with us can you daily up to 5 Free SMS dispatch. And into all nets world-wide. We offer thereby contrary to many other SMS sides a generous total quota at a value of up-to-date 10,000 Free SMS to you daily. Whether straight Free SMS is available, you experience always over the info. right (SMS availability). This service is guaranteed without Abo, without contract, without registration and particularly without costs of you! And now finally >>> far to the Free SMS dispatch."

Since the message is sent to the German web site I would have thought it didn't matter where the message came from. But I'm obviously wrong.

Maybe the problem is the website, because I tried sending a message using the website and that didn't work either.

Edited by martin

Mine has never failed.

Check my Sig

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Mine has never failed.

Check my Sig

?? Is that never failed except for the in uk?

Edit: This is working. I had to use 00 instead of + to start. It took me about 10 minutes to receive the text, and I am in the country next to Germany. :rambo:

I've tried using 00 first but every time I've tried I get an error message. If I use + instead of 00 then the message is sent successfully. and after 10 minutes it's been received!

I had to modify the script because the codes are often 4 characters long.

---------------

$inpCode = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 105, 17, 52, 25, $ES_UPPERCASE)

GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 3);< needs to be 4 not 3

-----------------------------

EDIT: Tried again and 00 now works as well. Looks like the service is a bit unreliable.

Edited by martin

Hello everyone :rolleyes:

Sorry, but i have not enough time to look at this post again, but now i have =) Yes, there is a new downloadlink, cause i have edit the source (www.smsgott.de has changed somthing on the site..)

Thank you for all postings :rambo: I'll look why it doenst work for u..

Edited by GtaSpider

www.AutoIt.de - Moderator of the German AutoIt Forum

I edited script to work in england...

ill upload in a min...

Features...

England E.G number...

Splash screen image...

Improved english...

and It WORKS in ENGLAND...

Here it is...

EXE and script...

SMSSender_England.zip

Edited by SalazarCheats

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes

Good script, if only it used a service that didn't require number authentication I could finally make a script to notify you by text the progress of your BitTorrent downloads :whistle: At least this one works in the UK though!

Good script, if only it used a service that didn't require number authentication I could finally make a script to notify you by text the progress of your BitTorrent downloads :whistle: At least this one works in the UK though!

did u use updated one or his one...

so mine or his

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes