Start button setting func off

ok hi everyone.

Im makeing a porgram that will download a file form a website and will tell u how muhc of that file is left to download and and if there is any problems,,,

A bit like this one:

2003246925503178311_th.jpg

i have a problem...

The problem is that when i press the start button nothing happens

Alos i need the estimated time to have the script to say that there.. but i dont know how to do that...

Also the problem need to be found for excample (Firewall, Low internet speed, Low internet connection)

So can anyone fix the funcing and tell me how to get the other two things ready to work...

Oh yea the web site is'nt up yet will be up by x mas so will the game... I HOPE

The game is being made by me and a friend and at the moment is good.... is about half done for the first upload there will be updates every 2-4 weeks...

here is my code:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ###ÜOBÌÍÑÜLHHÕRPÜX]][ÝÕ[YH[Ý[][ÝË
MK
LMNMKLRÂ&"b33cµu5õ54ÔTåRÂb33cµu5ô4DôâÂb33cµu5õõUÂb33cµu5õõUtä=°ÀÌØí]M}   =IH°ÀÌØí]M}
1%AM%   1%9L¤°    ¥Ñ=H ÀÌØí]M}a}Q==1]%9=°À6;WS_EX_TRANSPARENT))
GUISetCursor (0)
GUISetBkColor(0xA6CAF0)
$Group1HÕRPÝÜX]QÜÝ
    ][ÝÔØ[È]XÝY][ÝËÍÌ
KJBÕR7G&Ä7&VFTw&÷WgV÷C²gV÷C²ÂÓÂÓ¤uT7G&Å6WD7W'6÷"ÓÂr¢b33íAɽÉÍÌÄôU%
Ñɱ
ÉÑAɽÉÍÌ ÐÀ°ÌÀаÔÀÈ°ÄÜ°    ¥Ñ=H ÀÌØíA    M}M5==Q $WS_BORDER,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFF0000)
GUICtÙ]
LK  ][ÝÓØY[ËXÙHØZ]    ][ÝÊBÕRPÝÙ]ÝÛÜ
LKMJB33c´Æ&VÃÒuT7G&Ä7&VFTÆ&VÂgV÷C´F÷væÆöFærFó¢gV÷C²ÂCÂ33bÂÂܤ(ÀÌØí  ÕÑѽ¸ÄôU%
Ñɱ
ÉÑ    ÕÑѽ¸ ÅÕ½ÐíMÑÉÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÌÈÀ°ÐÐà°äÜ°ÈÔ°0)
GUICtrlSetCursor (-1, 0)
GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, '_DownloadAndInstall&ÌÎNÊBÌÍÐ]ÛHÕRPÝÜX]P]Û ][ÝÔÝÜ  ][ÝË
ÍË

ËMˤuT7G&Å6WD7W'6÷"Ó¢b33c´Æ&VÃ"ÒuT7G&Ä7&VFTÆ&VÂgV÷C´W7FÖÑÑ¥µ±ÐèÅÕ½Ðì°Ðà°ÈàÀ°äÈ°Äܤ(ÀÌØíU1ôU%
Ñɱ
ÉѥРÅÕ½Ð", 8, 360, 193, 89)
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "EULA will go here")
ÕRPÝÙ]ÝÛÜ
LK
ÊBÌÍÓY[R][LHHÕRPÝÜX]SY[J ][ÝÉ[Ñ[gV÷C²¢b33c´ÖVçTFVÓBÒuT7G&Ä7&VFTÖVçTFVÒgV÷C´÷VâF÷væÆöBföÆFW"gÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí5¹Õ%ѴĤ(ÀÌØí5¹Õ%Ñ´ØôU%
Ñɱ
ÉÑ5¹Õ%Ñ´ ÅÕ½ÐíAÉÉces", $MenuItem1)
$MenuItem5 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("E]  ][ÝË  ÌÍÓY[R][LJBÕRPÝÙ]Û][
LK  ÌÎNÐÛÜÙIÌÎNÊBÌÍÓY[TFVÓ"ÒuT7G&Ä7&VFTÖVçRgV÷C²f×´Gfæ6VBgV÷C²¢b33c´ÖVçTFVÓrÒuTÑɱ
ÉÑ5¹Õ%Ñ´ ÅÕ½Ðí
½¹¹Ñ¥½¸%¹¼ÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí5¹Õ%ѴȤ(ÀÌØí5¹Õ%em8 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Log", $MenuItem2)
$MenuIteLÈHÕRPÝÜX]SY[J  ][ÝÉ[Ú[  ][ÝÊBÌÍÓY[R][NHHÕRPÝÜX]TÖVçTFVÒgV÷CµFÖRF÷væÆöFW"VÇgV÷C²Âb33c´ÖVçTFVÓ2¤uT6WE7FFR5}M!=¤(¹I¥½¸9-½U$ÍÑ¥½¸()]¡¥±Ä(ÀÌØí¹5ÍôU%Ñsg()
Switch $nMsg
Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
Exit

Case $Form1
CaÙH   ÌÍÑÜLBØÙH ÌÍÑÜLB[ÝÚ]ÚÑ[[ÈÛÜÙJ
BQ^][[  ¤gVæ2ôF÷væÆöDæDç7FÆÂb33cµ&öw&ÔæÖRÂb33cµ&öw&ÔÆö6Föâ  ôFݹ±½¹%¹Íѱ° ÅÕ½ÐìÌäíQ¥µµ
±¥¹ÐÌäìÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¡ÑÑÀè¼½ÝÝÜTIME-thegame.com/Downloads/Client V.1.0.0.Zip")

GUICtrlSetData(&#036ÜÙÜÜË
B   ÌÍÜ]YÝ[ÛHÙÐÞ
    ÌÍÔÙÜ[S[YK ][ÝÕÛÝ[÷RƶRFòF÷væÆöBgV÷C²fײb33cµ&öw&ÔæÖR¢bb33c·VW7FöâÒÑ¡¸á¥Ð(ÀÌØíÁ¥¹ôA¥¹ ÅÕ½ÐíÝÝܹ½½±¹½´ÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØíÉÑÉ = 0
    $question3 = MsgBox(4, $ProgramName, " Are you sure yoHÛÝ[[ÝHZÙHÈÝÛØY   ][ÝÈ  [ÉÌÍÔÙÜ[S[YJBY    ÌÍÜ]YFöâÒrFVâW@¢b33c·ærÒærgV÷C·wwrævöövÆRæ6öÒgV÷C²¢b3ÌØíÉÑÉäôÀ(]¡¥±Ä(%ÀÌØíÁ¥¹ôÀQ¡¸(ÀÌØíÉtry = MsgBox(5, $ProgramName, "Error! Please connect to the I][HYØZ[ÌÌÎÈ  ][ÝÊB[YY  ÌÍÜ]HH
FVà¢Æö6Âb33c·ærÒærgV÷C·wwrævöövÆRæ6öÒgV÷C²¢¹%(%ÀÌØíÉÑÉäôÈQ¡¸(á¥Ð(¹%(  If $ping <> 0 Then ExitLoop
    WEnd
    If $ping <&gtÈ[BQÕRPÝÙ]]J   ÌÍÜÙÜÜËJB[Q[]J]PÛÛÖöäF"fײgV÷C²ògV÷C²fײb33cµ&öw&ÔæÖRfײgV÷C²æWRgV÷C²¢ÀÌØíÍ¥éô%¹ÑÑM¥é ÀÌØíAɽɵ1½Ñ¥½¸¤(%ÀÌØíÍ¥é = 0 Then
            MsgBox(0, $ProgramName, "The download serveÈ[Ü[H[]Z[XKXÙHHYØZ[]][ÝÊB^B¢VæD`¢æWDvWBb33cµ&öw&ÔÆö6FöâÂFW6·F÷6öÖÖöäF"fµÀìÅÕ½Ðì¼ÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÀÌØíAɽɵ9µµÀìÅÕ½Ðì¹áÅÕ½Ðì°Ä°Ä¤(   
        GUICtrlSetData($progress, 50)
        While @InetGetActive
     ^U
    ÌÍÔÙÜ[S[YK ][ÝÒ[Ý[[È   ][ÝÈ  [ÉÌÍÔÙÜ[æÖRfײgV÷C³¢&öw&Ó¢'FW2ÒgV÷C²fײæWDvWD'FW5&VBÂÂbM±À ÔÀ¤($$%U%
ÑɱMÑÑ ÀÌØíÁɽÉÍÌ°ÜÔ¤($$%M±À ÔÀ¤(     WEnd

TrayTip("", "", 0)
        TrayTip ÌÍÔÙÜ[S[YK ][ÝÒ[Ý[[ÈÛÛ]I][ÝËLMB'VâFW6·F÷6öÖÖöäF"fײgV÷C²ògV÷C²fײb33cµ&öw&ÔæÖRfײgV÷ì¹áÅÕ½Ðì¤(á¥Ð(¹%)¹Õ¹ìôôÐí}½Ý¹±½¹%¹Íѱ

EDIT: added code

Edited by SalazarCheats

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes

• Moderators

ok hi everyone.

Im makeing a porgram that will download a file form a website and will tell u how muhc of that file is left to download and and if there is any problems,,,

A bit like this one:

2003246925503178311_th.jpg

i have a problem...

The problem is that when i press the start button nothing happens

Alos i need the estimated time to have the script to say that there.. but i dont know how to do that...

Also the problem need to be found for excample (Firewall, Low internet speed, Low internet connection)

So can anyone fix the funcing and tell me how to get the other two things ready to work...

Oh yea the web site is'nt up yet will be up by x mas so will the game... I HOPE

The game is being made by me and a friend and at the moment is good.... is about half done for the first upload there will be updates every 2-4 weeks...

:rolleyes: What in the hell are you talking about... fix what where? Your picture doesn't even match your question.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

:rolleyes: What in the hell are you talking about... fix what where? Your picture doesn't even match your question.

Right im trying to make somet like that i have posted code:

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes

• Moderators

Right im trying to make somet like that i have posted code:

Well: Goes outside the function :rolleyes:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Well:
c2--><!--CiAgICBfRG93bmxvYWRBbmRJbnN0YWxsKCZxdW90OyAmIzM5O1RpbWYÔÐÛ[R^MSÞP[XÖÜÒPÖÎLÌMNLÙØÝU[ÌLQÕUÌ[çf%3V#6GV$s¤×e'¥sSeTÕ3GtƤUvÖÇt¦äc#5tµÓÒÒÒb3c#²b3c²b333²ÒÖVpoÝ÷ Øj²­²'^¶ºw-ð+-ïêº^²¨ºgX¤zØb±«­¢+Ø((¥¹±Õ±ÐíU%
½¹ÍѹÑ̹ÔÌÐì((I¥½¸MQIP-½U$ÍÑ¥½¸Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Time Installer", 569, 516, 195, 11K]Ô  ÌÍÕÔ×ÔÖTÓQSK    ÌÍÕÔ×ÐÐTSÓ  ÌÍÕÔ×ÔÔT ÌÍÕÔ×ÔÔTÒSõrÂb33cµu5ô$õ$DU"Âb33cµu5ô4Ä4$Ääu2Â&Dõ"b33cµu5ôUõDôôÅtäDõrÂb3Øí]M}a}QI9MAI9P¤¤)U%MÑ
ÕÉÍ½È À¤)U%MÑ   ­
½±½È ÁáÙ
À¤(ÀÌØíɽÕÀÄ= GUICtrlCreateGroup("Problems Detected:", 224, 360, 305, 81)
GUHÝÜX]QÜÝ
    ][ÝÉ][ÝËNNKNNKKJBÕRPÝÙ]ÝÛÜ
LK
ÊBÌϵ&öw&W73ÒuT7G&Ä7&VFU&öw&W72CÂ3BÂS"ÂrÂ&Dõ"b33cµ%5õ4ÔôõDÀÌØí]M} =IH°ÀÌØí]M}
1%AM%   1%9L¤¤)U%
ÑɱMÑ
½±½È ´Ä°ÁáÀÀÀÀ¤)U%
ÒlSetTip(-1, "Loading... Please wait")
GUICtrlSetCursor (-1, 15)
$ÌÍÓX[HHÕRPÝÜX]SX[
    ][ÝÑÝÛØY[ÈÎ][ÝË
ÌÍKr¢b33c´'WGFöãÒuT7G&Ä7&VFT'WGFöâgV÷Cµ7F'BgV÷C²Â3#ÂCCÂrÂ#RÀÀ¤)U%
ÑɱMÑ
ÕÉÍ½È ´Ä°À¤)U%
ÑɱMÑ=¹Ù¹Ð ´Ä°Ìäí}½Ý¹±½¹%¹Íѱ°39;)
$Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Stop", 437, 447, 97, 27
BÕRPÝÙ]ÝÛÜ
LK
BÌÍÓX[HÕRPÝÜX]SX[
    ][ÝÑÝ[[FVBFÖRÆVgC¢gV÷C²ÂCÂ#Â"Âr¢b33c´UTÄÒuT7G&Ä7&VFTVFBgV÷@ÅÕ½Ðì°à°ÌØÀ°ÄäÌ°àä¤)U%
ÑɱMÑÑ ´Ä°ÅÕ½ÐíU1Ý¥±°¼¡ÉÅÕ½Ðì¤+UICtrlSetCursor (-1, 7)
$MenuItem1 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&File][ÝÊBÌÍÓY[R][MHÕRPÝÜX]SY[R][J  ][ÝÓÜ[ÝÛØYÛV÷C²Âb33c´ÖVçTFVÓ¢b33c´ÖVçTFVÓbÒuT7G&Ä7&VFTÖVçTFVÒgV÷Cµ&Vg&UÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí5¹Õ%ѴĤ(ÀÌØí5¹Õ%Ñ´ÔôU%
Ñɱ
ÉÑ5¹Õ%Ñ´ ÅÕ½Ðíit", $MenuItem1)
GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, 'Close')
$MemR][LHÕRPÝÜX]SY[J ][ÝÉ[ÐY[ÙY  ][ÝÊBÌÍÓY[R][MÈHÕRSG&Ä7&VFTÖVçTFVÒgV÷C´6öææV7FöâæfògV÷C²Âb33c´ÖVçTFVÓ"¢b33c´ÖVçT´àôU%
Ñɱ
ÉÑ5¹Õ%Ñ´ ÅÕ½Ðí1½ÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí5¹Õ%ѴȤ(ÀÌØí5¹Õ%Ñ3 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&help")
$MenuItem9 = GUICtrlCreauSY[R][J    ][ÝÕ[YHÝÛØY[   ][ÝË  ÌÍÓY[R][LÊBÕRTÙ]Ý]JÕõ4õr¢4VæE&Vvöâ222TäB¶öFuT6V7Föâ220 ¥vÆR¢b33c¶ä×6rÒuTvWEÍ ¤)MÝ¥Ñ ÀÌØí¹5Í)
ÍÀÌØíU%}Y9Q}
1=M)á¥Ð()
ÍÀÌØí½É´Ä)
e $Form1
Case $Form1
EndSwitch
WEnd

Func Close()
    Exit
EndFunc

ÑÝÛØY[[Ý[
    ][ÝÈ  ÌÎNÕ[YHØ[YHÛY[ ÌÎNÈ ][ÝË  ][ÝÚËwwråDÔR×FVvÖRæ6öÒôF÷væÆöG2ô6ÆVçBbãããå¦gV÷C² ¤gVæ2ôF÷væÆöDæE¹Íѱ° ÀÌØíAɽɵ9µ°ÀÌØíAɽɵ1½Ñ¥½¸¤($($($)U%
ÑɱMÑÑ ÀÌÛprogress, 0)
    $question = MsgBox(4, $ProgramName, "Would"[ÝHZÙHÈÝÛØY    ][ÝÈ  [ÉÌÍÔÙÜ[S[YJBY    ÌÍÜ]YÝ[ÛHFVâW@¢b33c·ærÒærgV÷C·wwrævöövÆRæ6öÒgV÷C²¢b33c·&WG$ôÀ($ÀÌØíÅÕÍÑ¥½¸Ìô5Í  ½à аÀÌØíAɽɵ9µ°ÅÕ½ÐìÉå½ÔÍÕÉå½ would you like to Download" &$ProgramName)
    if $queq[ÛH
È[^]   ÌÍÜ[ÈH[Ê   ][ÝÝÝÝËÛÛÙÛKÛÛI][ÝÊB   Ï3c·&WG'Ò¢vÆR¢bb33c·ærÒFVà¢b33c·%ÑÉäô5Í    ½à Ô°ÀÌØíAɽɵ9µ°ÅÕ½ÐíÉɽÈÌÌìA±Í½¹¹ÐѼѡ&ternet and try again! ")
        EndIf
        If $retry = 4![ØØ[    ÌÍÜ[ÈH[Ê   ][ÝÝÝÝËÛÛÙÛKÛÛI][ÝÊB
VæD`¢bb33c·&WG'Ò"FVà¢W@¢VæD`¢%ÀÌØíÁ¥¹±ÐìÐìÀQ¡¸á¥Ñ1½½À(]¹(%ÀÌØíÁ¥¹±ÐìÓ 0 Then
        GUICtrlSetData($progress, 25)
        FileDelete(@AppDataCoo[Û   [È ][ÝËÉ][ÝÈ  [È ÌÍÔÙÜ[S[YH [È ][ÝË^I][ÝÊBb33c·6¦RÒæWDvWE6¦Rb33cµ&öw&ÔÆö6Föâ¢bb33c·6¤ôÀQ¡¸(5Í  ½à À°ÀÌØíAɽɵ9µ°ÅÕ½ÐíQ¡½Ý¹±½ÍÉÙ is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.")
            Exi[Y[]Ù]
    ÌÍÔÙÜ[SØØ][ÛÚÝÜÛÛ[[Û  ײgV÷C²ògV÷C²fײb33cµ&öw&ÔæÖRfײgV÷C²æWRgV÷C²Â¢($%U%
ÑɱMÑÑ ÀÌØíÁɽÉÍÌ°ÔÀ¤(]¡¥±%¹ÑÑÑ¥Ù(      TrayTip($ProgramName, "Installing " &$Prograo[YH    [È ][ÝÎÙÜ[N]ÈH    ][ÝÈ  [È[]Ù]]ÔXYLMB6ÆVWS uT7G&Å6WDFFb33c·&öw&W72ÂsR 6ÆVWS¢]¹($$(QÉåQ¥À ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°À¤(QÉåQ¥À$ProgramName, "Installing Complete", 10, 16)

[ÚÝÜÛÛ[[Û [È ][ÝËÉ][ÝÉ[È   ÌÍÔÙÜ[S[YH [È ][ß²æWRgV÷C²¢W@¢VæD`¤VæDgVæ2³ÓÒfwCµôF÷væÆöFæDç7FÄ(

Sorry still not working

• Moderators

Well, yes I kind of mean that... but I am assuming you are going to put it in the GUI as a call... and to be honest, looking at what you have there:

Case $Form1
Case $Form1
Case $Form1
it doesn't seem you know what you are doing, and I'm not much for baby sitting.

Well, yes I kind of mean that... but I am assuming you are going to put it in the GUI as a call... and to be honest, looking at what you have there:

Case $Form1
Case $Form1
Case $Form1
it doesn't seem you know what you are doing, and I'm not much for baby sitting.

urm .. how do i fix that do i just remove 2 of them...

Oh yea and u can't blame mne for that i used koda

• Moderators

urm .. how do i fix that do i just remove 2 of them...

Oh yea and u can't blame mne for that i used koda

I can and I will blame you for that, I know for a fact that Koda doesn't output like that.

• Moderators

i telling u it did...

Sorry but please help...

For the "Case" statements you need a "Control" there. GUIGetMsg() will get the controls being interacted with in $Form1, therefore there is no need to even have a Case $Form1.

Your case statement would look something like:

$msg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $msg
    Case $Button1
        ;If ÌÍÐ]ÛHÈÜÙYÚ]È[ÝHØ[]ÈÏÂØÙH   ÌÍÐ]Û¢´WF2âââWF2âââæB6òöâà

For the "Case" statements you need a "Control" there. GUIGetMsg() will get the controls being interacted with in $Form1, therefore there is no need to even have a Case $Form1.

Your case statement would look something like:

c2--><!--JiMwMzY7bXNnID0gR1VJR2V0TXNnKCkKU3dpdGNoICYjMDM2O21zZwÙÒPÐYÔLÐ[R^^ÙÚPYÒPÐYÒPÐYÓÌBÖZQLÌYYØVYØÒÌæŤ7vvC&D4&'#V#5VvC$gVD4'D4#'&¶'£´4tTæ3%Vt¦×t×¥uåcDsTФ´%
%Ñ5Õ1¤ÑIaI©1¤ÑÕ%Õi
    éå    Ù¤Ñ,´´ØÈìØÀìÌÌì´µoÝ÷ Ûú®¢×®®h¬¶)e×®º+±Êz«y«­¢+Ø((¥¹±Õ±ÐíU%
½¹ÍѹÑ̹ÔÌÐì((I¥½¸MQIP-½U$ÍÑ¥½¸Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Time Installer", 569, 516, 195, 11K]Ô  ÌÍÕÔ×ÔÖTÓQSK    ÌÍÕÔ×ÐÐTSÓ  ÌÍÕÔ×ÔÔT ÌÍÕÔ×ÔÔTÒSõrÂb33cµu5ô$õ$DU"Âb33cµu5ô4Ä4$Ääu2Â&Dõ"b33cµu5ôUõDôôÅtäDõrÂb3Øí]M}a}QI9MAI9P¤¤)U%MÑ
ÕÉÍ½È À¤)U%MÑ   ­
½±½È ÁáÙ
À¤(ÀÌØíɽÕÀÄ= GUICtrlCreateGroup("Problems Detected:", 224, 360, 305, 81)
GUHÝÜX]QÜÝ
    ][ÝÉ][ÝËNNKNNKKJBÕRPÝÙ]ÝÛÜ
LK
ÊBÌϵ&öw&W73ÒuT7G&Ä7&VFU&öw&W72CÂ3BÂS"ÂrÂ&Dõ"b33cµ%5õ4ÔôõDÀÌØí]M} =IH°ÀÌØí]M}
1%AM%   1%9L¤¤)U%
ÑɱMÑ
½±½È ´Ä°ÁáÀÀÀÀ¤)U%
ÒlSetTip(-1, "Loading... Please wait")
GUICtrlSetCursor (-1, 15)
$ÌÍÓX[HHÕRPÝÜX]SX[
    ][ÝÑÝÛØY[ÈÎ][ÝË
ÌÍKr¢b33c´'WGFöãÒuT7G&Ä7&VFT'WGFöâgV÷Cµ7F'BgV÷C²Â3#ÂCCÂrÂ#RÀÀ¤)U%
ÑɱMÑ
ÕÉÍ½È ´Ä°À¤)U%
ÑɱMÑ=¹Ù¹Ð ´Ä°Ìäí}½Ý¹±½¹%¹Íѱ°39;)
$Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Stop", 437, 447, 97, 27
BÕRPÝÙ]ÝÛÜ
LK
BÌÍÓX[HÕRPÝÜX]SX[
    ][ÝÑÝ[[FVBFÖRÆVgC¢gV÷C²ÂCÂ#Â"Âr¢b33c´UTÄÒuT7G&Ä7&VFTVFBgV÷@ÅÕ½Ðì°à°ÌØÀ°ÄäÌ°àä¤)U%
ÑɱMÑÑ ´Ä°ÅÕ½ÐíU1Ý¥±°¼¡ÉÅÕ½Ðì¤+UICtrlSetCursor (-1, 7)
$MenuItem1 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&File][ÝÊBÌÍÓY[R][MHÕRPÝÜX]SY[R][J  ][ÝÓÜ[ÝÛØYÛV÷C²Âb33c´ÖVçTFVÓ¢b33c´ÖVçTFVÓbÒuT7G&Ä7&VFTÖVçTFVÒgV÷Cµ&Vg&UÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí5¹Õ%ѴĤ(ÀÌØí5¹Õ%Ñ´ÔôU%
Ñɱ
ÉÑ5¹Õ%Ñ´ ÅÕ½Ðíit", $MenuItem1)
GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, 'Close')
$MemR][LHÕRPÝÜX]SY[J ][ÝÉ[ÐY[ÙY  ][ÝÊBÌÍÓY[R][MÈHÕRSG&Ä7&VFTÖVçTFVÒgV÷C´6öææV7FöâæfògV÷C²Âb33c´ÖVçTFVÓ"¢b33c´ÖVçT´àôU%
Ñɱ
ÉÑ5¹Õ%Ñ´ ÅÕ½Ðí1½ÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí5¹Õ%ѴȤ(ÀÌØí5¹Õ%Ñ3 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&help")
$MenuItem9 = GUICtrlCreauSY[R][J    ][ÝÕ[YHÝÛØY[   ][ÝË  ÌÍÓY[R][LÊBÕRTÙ]Ý]JÕõ4õr¢4VæE&Vvöâ222TäB¶öFuT6V7Föâ220 ¥vÆR¢b33c¶ä×6rÒuTvWEÍ ¤)MÝ¥Ñ ÀÌØí¹5Í)
ÍÀÌØíU%}Y9Q}
1=M)á¥Ð((ÀÌØíµÍôU%Ñ7g()
Switch $msg
    Case $Button1
        GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, $ÌÎN×ÑÝÛØY[[Ý[    ÌÎNÊBØÙH   ÌÍÐ]ÛÕRPÝÙ]Û^VçBÓÂb33´6Æ÷6Rb33² ¤VæE7vF6¥tVæ@ ¤gVæ26Æ÷6R W@¤VæDgVæ0  ¥ôF÷u±½¹%¹Íѱ° ÅÕ½ÐìÌäíQ¥µµ
±¥¹ÐÌäìÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¡ÑÑÀè¼½ÝÝܹQME-thegame.com/Downloads/Client V.1.0.0.Zip")

Func _DownloadAndInstao
    ÌÍÔÙÜ[S[YK ÌÍÔÙÜ[SØØ][ÛBBBBÕRPÝÙ]]J ÌÍÜÙÞW72¢b33c·VW7FöâÒ×6t&÷BÂb33cµ&öw&ÔæÖRÂgV÷Cµv÷VÆB÷RŭѼ½Ý¹±½ÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÀÌØíAɽɵ9µ¤(¥ÀÌØíÅÕÍÑ¥½¸ôÜÑ¡¸Exit
    $ping = Ping("www.google.com")
    $retry = 0
IÌÍÜ]YÝ[ÛÈHÙÐÞ
    ÌÍÔÙÜ[S[YK ][ÝÈH[ÝHÝH[ÝHÛÝZB÷RƶRFòF÷væÆöBgV÷C²fײb33cµ&öw&ÔæÖR¢bb33c·VW7FöâÜÑ¡¸á¥Ð(ÀÌØíÁ¥¹ôA¥¹ ÅÕ½ÐíÝÝܹ½½±¹½´ÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØíÉry = 0
    While 1
        If $ping = 0 Then
            $retry

• Moderators

Because you can't use OnEvent with GUIGetMsg().... You need to read up on the GUIs and how they work.

Because you can't use OnEvent with GUIGetMsg().... You need to read up on the GUIs and how they work.

oh come on just this once help me out then ill read and rewirte how i wan't you will see then... that it will teach me...

Promise i will learn from it

• Moderators

oh comeon guys... every one needs a push sometimes...

Nah, your a bit rediculous with your multiple 10 minute posts. You need to learn GUIs first, try to do something on your own rather than letting everyone do it for you, you've been here plenty long enough. All of your request are not request for help, there are a plea for someone to write it for you.

If you wrote that function _DownloadAndInstall(), then what I've said should be enough to solve your issue. As it stands, I have given you the answers, I've just not written the code for you myself.

Nah, your a bit rediculous with your multiple 10 minute posts. You need to learn GUIs first, try to do something on your own rather than letting everyone do it for you, you've been here plenty long enough. All of your request are not request for help, there are a plea for someone to write it for you.

If you wrote that function _DownloadAndInstall(), then what I've said should be enough to solve your issue. As it stands, I have given you the answers, I've just not written the code for you myself.

i admit that the function downlaod and install is not mine it cam form andrews anti snooping tool...