Running Muti Scripts at once in one GUI?

Ok I am making a program that runs a script in IE (using IE.au3). I have a GUI that has some tabs on it. Each tab has a different embedded IE window.

I have one GUI script and a few IE scripts. Each IE script does something different to a different website. Before I just had each website open in a different browser window and muti scripts running. I want to make a GUI so I don't have to have 5 or so windows open at a time.

I want each tab/window to be running a different script, the problem is that I need to be able to pass variables between the GUI script and the IE scripts.

Anyways to do this?

Hope that was clear enough to understand, I'm really bad at explaining stuff :/

Ok I am making a program that runs a script in IE (using IE.au3). I have a GUI that has some tabs on it. Each tab has a different embedded IE window.

I have one GUI script and a few IE scripts. Each IE script does something different to a different website. Before I just had each website open in a different browser window and muti scripts running. I want to make a GUI so I don't have to have 5 or so windows open at a time.

I want each tab/window to be running a different script, the problem is that I need to be able to pass variables between the GUI script and the IE scripts.

Anyways to do this?

Hope that was clear enough to understand, I'm really bad at explaining stuff :/

Dunno why i cant edit my post but here goes anyways.

I wanna go a little deeper into my program I'm making.

I have a GUI Window that is maximized. It has 5 tabs. Each Tab has a label across the top and a embedded IE window below. Looks alot like a tab based internet browser.

The Label has info at what the script is doing, (IE. Refreshing the page, waiting, clicking a link, filling in a form, etc.)

The embedded IE windows is where the action is taking place.

This works fine, but I need to be able to run one in each tab at the same time. I'm trying to use includes and functions and I just cant figure out how to do this.