Counting Internet Explorer windows?

Hi everyone.

Im wondering if theres a way to have my script count the existing internet explorer windows and i there are more that 3 display a warning message?

One more thing i need help with is that i want my script to close the 3rd internet explorer window, but i wont know what it might be called, although i know the names of the windows not to be closed. they are "trafiksidan" and "bridge".

Im also wondering if i can have the script show itself from hidden when i press the taskbar icon.

Thanks for all your time and help :rolleyes:

//Bill

Hi everyone.

Im wondering if theres a way to have my script count the existing internet explorer windows and i there are more that 3 display a warning message?

One more thing i need help with is that i want my script to close the 3rd internet explorer window, but i wont know what it might be called, although i know the names of the windows not to be closed. they are "trafiksidan" and "bridge".

Im also wondering if i can have the script show itself from hidden when i press the taskbar icon.

Thanks for all your time and help :rolleyes:

//Bill

To find out how many internet explorers you had open, one method would be to do the following:

AutoItSetOption ( "WinTitleMatchMode", 4 )
$var = WinList("[CLASS:IEFrame]")
$numIE = Ubound($var,1)-1
If $numIE > 3 Then
     msgbox(0, "UH OH", "NOOO TOO MANY IE OPEN!!!!!")
EndIf

Can't help you on the closing part, but I'm sure many people here could.

Edited by Leighwyn