GuiCtrlCreateList + HSCROLL

hello,

i want to put a horizontal scrollbar in a list, but i can´t find anything for my problem in the help.

can anybody help me?

i got some tips to short the programs-path or use ListView ... but both is not as good as only a HSCROLL in my List =)

here is my script:

#include <guiconstants.au3>
#include <array.au3>
#include <GZSÝ]LÉÝÂÚ[ÛYH  ÑÕRPY[ÙK]LÉÝÂÛØ[    ÌÍÙYÌÝÛÛwV b33c¶wVFööÂÒuT7&VFRgV÷CµFööÂÕ6WGFæw2gV÷C²Â3Â#SÂÓÂÓ´İÀÌØí]M}a}

AQ%1L¤(%]¥¹MÑQÉ¹Ì ÀÌØíեѽ½°°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÈÐÀ¤   $ok3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Ok", 20, 220, 70)
    $c[Ù[ÈHÕRPÝÜX]P]Û ][ÝÉ[ÐØ[Ù[ ][ÝË
Ì
BIÌÍØFBÒuT7G&Ä7&VFT'WGFöâgV÷C²f×´FBgV÷C²ÂÂ#Âc uT7G&Å6WEFÀÌØí°ÅÕ½Ðí!Éå½Ô¸É½ÝͽÈѽ½°¡½ÈͽµÑ¡¥¹±Í¤å½ÔݹÐto start")
    $remove = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Remove"L
L

BBQÕRPÝÙ]
    ÌÍÜ[[ÝK ][ÝÔ[[ÝHHÙ[]Y][I]÷C² b33c·FööÆÆ7BÒuT7G&Ä7&VFTÆ7BgV÷C²gV÷C²ÂÂ#Â#ÂÂb3ÌØí1   M}%M    19=M
I=10¤($%U%
ÑɱMÑMÑÑ ´Ä°ÀÌØíU%}I=A

AQ¤()USetState(@SW_show, $guitool)

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg(1)
        SelXÝBBNÕÛÛQÝZH]ÛÂBBBNÓÚÂBBBXØÙH    ÌÍÛÙÖÌHH  ÌÍÛÚÌÈ[   ÌͶ×6u³ÒÒb33c¶wVFööÀ b33c¶ÆÇFWBÒôuT7G&ÄÆ7DvWDÆÅFWBb33c·F½±±¥ÍФ($$$$%%ÀÌØí±±ÑáÑlÁtÐìÅÕ½ÐìÀÅÕ½ÐìQ¡¸($$$$$$$ÀÌØíIÕ¹=ÝTools = IniWrite(@scriptdir & "\" & $ini, &quotÔ[YÝ    ][ÝË  ][ÝÓÝÛÛÛÉ][ÝË  ][ÝÌI][ÝÊBBBBBBBQÜ Ì3c¶ÒFòb33c¶ÆÇFWE³Ð æw&FR67&FF"fײgV÷C²b3#²ÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÀÌØí¥¹¤°ÅÕ½ÐíIÕ¸½Ý¸Ñ½½±ÌÑÈMÑÉÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí¤°ÀÌ;alltext[$i])
                            Next
                        Else
                            $RunOwnTools = IniWriJØÜ  [È ][ÝÉÌLÉ][ÝÈ   [È ÌÍÚ[K    ][ÝÔ[YÝBgV÷C²ÂgV÷C´÷vâFööÇ2gV÷C²ÂgV÷C³gV÷C² VæD` uT6WE7FFRM]}!%°ÀÌØíեѽ½°¤($$$$íQ½½°($$$%ÍÀÌØíµÍlÁtôÀÌØí¹$msg[1] = $guitool
                    $file1 = FileOpenDialog("Open F[I][ÝË ][ÝÉ][ÝË    ][ÝÐ[H

I][ÝÈH
ÈBBBBBQÕRPÝÙ]]b33c·FööÆÆ7BÂb33c¶fÆS µ&VÖ÷fRFööÅF 66Rb33c¶×6u³ÒÒbÀÌØíɵ½Ù¹ÀÌØíµÍlÅtôÀÌØíեѽ½°($$$$%}U%
Ñɱ1¥ÍѱÑ%Ñ´ À6;toollist,_GUICtrlListFindString($toollist,GUICtrlRead($toollistJJBBBBNÑYÉÌÎNÛÌÎNÑÜBBBPØÙH ÌÍÛÙÖÌOIÌÍÑÕRWÙ][ÙÜYæBb33c¶×6u³ÒÒb33c¶wVFööÀ f÷"b33c¶ÕôuT7G&ÄÆ7D6÷VçBb33c·Fö±±¥ÍФQ¼ÀÍÑÀ´Ä($$$$$%¥}U%
Ñɱ1¥ÍÑ¥¹MÑÉ¥¹ ÀÌØíѽ½±±¥ÍбU%}ÉFile)=-1 Then
                            _GUICtrlListAddItem($toollist,@GUI_DragFile)
                BQ[YBBBBS^BQ[Ù[XÝBUÑ[

something like that i already tried. it only looks good on the first time.

but when i add a tool which path is too long to show it complete in the list, the Scrollbar is empty, so that you can`t really scroll to the right to see the whole path.

hope you understand what i mean, cause my english seems not the best ;-)

something like that i already tried. it only looks good on the first time.

but when i add a tool which path is too long to show it complete in the list, the Scrollbar is empty, so that you can`t really scroll to the right to see the whole path.

hope you understand what i mean, cause my english seems not the best ;-)

PS: maybe easier and something which would also be ok, is, that every entry in the list have a GUICtrlSetTip where you can see the whole path.

E:\AutoScrIpTs\test.au3 (21) : ==> Incorrect number of parameters in function call.:

_GUICtrlListSetHorizontalExtent($toollist)

^ ERROR

$toollist = GUICtrlCreateList("", 80, 20, 210, 190, $LBS_DISABLENOSCROLL)

GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DROPACCEPTED )

_GUICtrlListSetHorizontalExtent($toollist)

what is wrong?

PS: ok, i see, thanx, that might be good =)

Edited by sc4ry