dllcall

Hello,

Sorry for my english but i am french...

I try to call WinLockDll.dll with this code : DllCall("winlockdll.dll","int","CtrlAltDel_Enable_Disable","int",0)

It work great for blocking the Ctrl-Alt-Del but not for unblocking (with this code : DllCall("winlockdll.dll","int","CtrlAltDel_Enable_Disable","int",1)

We must reboot the computer to have the Ctrl-Alt-Del.

With Winbatch it's the same thing -->DLLCall("WinLockDll.dll",Long:"CtrlAltDel_Enable_Disable",Long:1)-->that don't work.

but there's a way with DllCallCdecl like this : DllCallCdecl("WinLockDll.dll",Long:"CtrlAltDel_Enable_Disable",Long:1)-->that work.

Do you know if there's a way with autoit ?

THANKS

Hello,

Sorry for my english but i am french...

I try to call WinLockDll.dll with this code.......

It work great for blocking the Ctrl-Alt-Del but not for unblocking (with this code........)

We must reboot the computer to have the Ctrl-Alt-Del.

With Winbatch it's the same thing that don't work.

but there's a way with DllCallCdecl like this : DllCallCdecl(............)-->that work.

Do you know if there's a way with autoit ?

THANKS

What is it for?

Edited by ChrisL

I'm sure you can see why this would be frowned upon, what purpose does locking your desktop need ctrl alt del blocking, and if it's locked how are you going to unlock it. Why can't you just lock the workstation via the windows method?

What you need to do is locate the winlock.dll authors webpage get the source code, and look at the documentation, he explains what he does and it should help you to figure out whats wrong, you are way off mark with your thinking above though.

I don't think the Moderators of this forum would appreciate this type of thing being publically explained so just be careful.

Look at the source for winlock

$question = "Have you got a problem with the CtrlAltDel ?"

If $question = true then "why ? I dont understand"

Assuming your purpose is completely benign, you should be able to see that other could make malicious use of a Ctl-Alt-Del blocker in Windows. Things that easily used for malicious purposes (another example is key loggers) are not discussed on this forum.

They are certainly freely discussed in other places, but not here. Go elsewhere for such help.

:rolleyes:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

int:cdecl

And what ? Is it the begining of a malicious use ? Even if we can block this combaison, we can always terminate process ! And what is your solution about this :

While 1

Sleep(100)

If ProcessExists("explorer.exe") Then

ProcessClose("explorer.exe")

EndIf

WEnd

There's many many solution to block windows if we've got malicious dream. Stop your paranonia Friends !

• Developers

If nobody give me (us) the answer, i'll never post an example script in this site :rolleyes:

Do as you please ... my shirt aint getting wet ...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)