Navigating with referal...

New issue. I've been trying to figure out how to attach a referal link to _IENavigate so a few sites will accept my links. If you just try to go to the link directly then it tells you that you have visited the link from the wrong page. If you go to the page using a referal then the proper page is there.

So how can I attach a referal link to a _IENavigate?

New issue. I've been trying to figure out how to attach a referal link to _IENavigate so a few sites will accept my links. If you just try to go to the link directly then it tells you that you have visited the link from the wrong page. If you go to the page using a referal then the proper page is there.

Someday I should dive into the _IE functions, but I do so little scripting of IE, I've just not had the need.

All I can offer you is a free bump in the hopes that others on line atm can aid you in your quest.

-MSP-

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Can you post some HTML source of a page that is doing that? I would like to see what the proper link looks like on the page.

:rolleyes:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law