CAPTCHA

Is there a way to pass these image protections with autoit?

Something like this: http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9936/crimeattemptkg6.jpg

Thanks in advance.

No, you need assembly to do that. Very complicated....

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

It's difficult to program a computer to read captchas, as the captchas are specifically designed to distinguish between a human and a computer. Some day, computers may be as smart or smarter than humans, but for now, the best thing to do is to integrate a high-level biological consciousness in the recognition algorithm. Give this a try, and see if this breaks the captcha for you:

$title = "CaptchaBreaker"
$url = "http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9936/crimeattemptkg6.jpg"
$file = @scriptdir&"\captcha.jpg"

InetGet($url,$file)
SplashImageOn ($title, $file,@DesktopWidth,@DesktopHeight)
Sleep(3000)
SplashOff()
$brokenCaptcha = InputBox ($title, "What did it say?")
SplashTextOn ($title,"Working...")
sleep(1000)
SplashOff()
MsgBox(0,$title,"Success!" & @crlf & @crlf &"Captcha word was: " & $brokenCaptcha & @crlf & @CRLF & _
"If this is incorrect, please run " & $title & " again")

I've tested, and it works perfectly. Good luck with your dastardly plans.

Edited by lod3n

[font="Fixedsys"][list][*]All of my AutoIt Example Scripts[*]http://saneasylum.com[/list][/font]

The problem is that your script asks me the CAPTCHA code. I am trying to look for a script which can automatically reads the code and enters the code for me, as well as selecting the right option in the crime attempt menu in the screenshot (http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9936/crimeattemptkg6.jpg).

I did learn something from your script tho, thanks :rolleyes:

lod3n is the one with the dastardly plan...*chuckles*

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

• 1 year later...

the best thing to do is to integrate a high-level biological consciousness in the recognition algorithm.

$title = "CaptchaBreaker"
$url = "http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9936/crimeattemptkg6.jpg"
$file = @scriptdir&"\captcha.jpg"

InetGet($url,$file)
SplashImageOn ($title, $file,@DesktopWidth,@DesktopHeight)
Sleep(3000)
SplashOff()
$brokenCaptcha = InputBox ($title, "What did it say?")
SplashTextOn ($title,"Working...")
sleep(1000)
SplashOff()
MsgBox(0,$title,"Success!" & @crlf & @crlf &"Captcha word was: " & $brokenCaptcha & @crlf & @CRLF & _
"If this is incorrect, please run " & $title & " again")

I've tested, and it works perfectly. Good luck with your dastardly plans.

The problem is that your script asks me the CAPTCHA code. I am trying to look for a script which can automatically reads the code and enters the code for me

IS this the funniest thread in AutoIt forum?

not sure.. but it IS amusing haha..

Some day, computers may be as smart or smarter than humans

if you mean by AI then yes your right, but math they are already smarter.. and awhole lot of other stuff :D damn technology hahaha

• 9 months later...

well its not impossible :D

Google's original captcha was broken by spammers

Yahoo's too

Hotmail's too

PhpBB's too

and vBuletin's

Yahoo's newer captcha was also broken

Hotmail's too

and PhpBB's.

yahoo/hotmail/PhpBB have had to change captcha system at least 2 times due to it being broken..

google had to change it at least once

and thats just the ones I've read about.

but nothing a normal skidde could accomplish i suppose :huggles:

EDIT: oh wait, also Megashare's current captcha system was broken about a month ago (POC was to be found on userscripts.org.. but they removed it), and Rapidshare's captcha was once broken (now rapidshare have quit using captcha's though)

Edited by HansHenrik

@Aytoq.

The point is that captchas are there to ensure that bots are kept out. You won't get help here for trying to evade a captcha so please go somewhere else.

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.