Security image

This type of images may be readed with advanced funtion reading img pixel to pixel and using pixel maps search for defined combination (i'm not really sure if i have enough knowledge to do that script) but more advance images (with some stripes, dots or with diffrent size or font type ) are not possible to read. Sorry

Well im a little bit noob here :rambo: , and i dont know how use a ORC function (or program).. :rolleyes:.

Can anyone give me a link for a tutorial or explain how can i do it?

Start learning how read pixels(e.g. PixelSearch) and searching the correct logic to evaluate each digit.

For what I have read, i thing that i need to separate the image in some parts.. each part is 1 digit.. etc.. But i realy dont know how can i do it xD. Edited by CambodjaMan

• Moderators

Well im a little bit noob here :rambo: , and i dont know how use a ORC function (or program).. :rolleyes:.

Can anyone give me a link for a tutorial or explain how can i do it?

If you bother to use the search feature, you'll see many of the creators of AutoIt OCRs have explained in detail (yes, you'll have to read in depth) on how to use their OCRs.

Google/Wikipedia is another friend to have:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_character_recognition

Happy studying.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I have never seen a login use a security image. Sounds like a message board submission page or something passing private info.

ideed, security images are not used for logins, but more likely for registering...

Hi..

My script is for login ... but i dont know how pass the security image..

example:

Posted Image

Can any1 help me? :rolleyes:

There are reasons why those people don't want script kiddies on their web site, so just do them a favor and do not cheat!

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *