Clean-Tool

here is the script...

I admit most is not mine ( I edited someone elses script to make it fit my needs....)

Here it is... can anyone make the progressbar work when one of the buttons are pressed...(so i know how long is left... can you have a look at the checkbox bit about shutdown and fix that...

here is script:

If you find anything else wrong plz fix or tell me how..

THanks in advance...

I have to go now so ill look at all your help later...

EDIT: here the picture that is in the script..

sqside.bmp

Where are you declaring the $drives array, the $list13, $label, and $checkbox1 variables used in washdrive()?

Where are you declaring the $version, $button7 variables in appsclean()?

Etc., etc., etc...

One pass of SyntaxCheck in SciTE found a couple dozen problems with your 3,760 line script!

:rolleyes:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

If you find anything else wrong plz fix or tell me how..

THanks in advance...

I have to go now so ill look at all your help later...

hmm, wonder what day the salary arrives in this company. Anyone know? I prefere to get mine twice a month, thankyou..:rolleyes:

hmm, wonder what day the salary arrives in this company. Anyone know? I prefere to get mine twice a month, thankyou..:rambo:

Did you see he double-posted that foolishness too?!

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Look i told you that most is not mine... the only pit that is mine is the GUI... i just want to to work...

The scripts came from space regain...

I edited it to fit my needs but it don't work.. plz plz help...

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes

Look i told you that most is not mine... the only pit that is mine is the GUI... i just want to to work...

The scripts came from space regain...

I edited it to fit my needs but it don't work.. plz plz help...

Seriously, the first step in debugging is to run Tidy, which catches some errors, then to run the SyntaxCheck (CTRL-F5) in SciTE, which catches a whole lot more. One pass with SyntaxCheck found a dozen things that need to be fixed.

Figuring out a long script written by somebody else is long, hard work. Such a script that has been additionally modified by another person to break it is even worse. You haven't made basic first-step efforts to fix it yourself yet and you want others to do it for you?

Did you try to contact the original coder? That would make more sense.

Seriously, the first step in debugging is to run Tidy, which catches some errors, then to run the SyntaxCheck (CTRL-F5) in SciTE, which catches a whole lot more. One pass with SyntaxCheck found a dozen things that need to be fixed.

Figuring out a long script written by somebody else is long, hard work. Such a script that has been additionally modified by another person to break it is even worse. You haven't made basic first-step efforts to fix it yourself yet and you want others to do it for you?

Did you try to contact the original coder? That would make more sense.

urm thanks for the advise...yes i ahve tryed to contact him i have sent him a message... No reply yet....

BTW would you like to help me with this project...

Thanks in advance...

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes

You copy from my script and then paste inside your script, and you expect that to work ?

ya i know that my script is like 6600+ lines, but it seems like you don't know exactly what you are doing, i suggest you spend at least half hour each day studying the help file, and then dig inside the example scripts.

I may be able to help you as long as you don't distribute space regain as your own work. It's just i'm busy and lazy right now.

You copy from my script and then paste inside your script, and you expect that to work ?

ya i know that my script is like 6600+ lines, but it seems like you don't know exactly what you are doing, i suggest you spend at least half hour each day studying the help file, and then dig inside the example scripts.

I may be able to help you as long as you don't distribute space regain as your own work. It's just i'm busy and lazy right now.

wow dont worry... im not gona say its my work...

My m8s just want tehose functions...

ANd there way too stupied to use the whole thing...

The will mess up there pc with the custom file thing and stuff...

So thats why i just need these two things....

Anyway then they can say it was our folt if there pc messes up...