Picture manipulating...

is it possible to do these on a hidden window - or does it have to be shown ?!

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

OKY thanks for that one!!!

_______

-> Different -Q-

when using PixelChecksum for a certain region, and then moving that same region into a different location and using the

pixelchecksum function on that region (which is now located on a different location on the screen!) - WHY DO I GET DIFFERENT CHECKSUM ?!

- how does it work ?! - THANKS IN ADVANCE!

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

OKY thanks for that one!!!

_______

-> Different -Q-

when using PixelChecksum for a certain region, and then moving that same region into a different location and using the

pixelchecksum function on that region (which is now located on a different location on the screen!) - WHY DO I GET DIFFERENT CHECKSUM ?!

- how does it work ?! - THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I am not expert on the pixel search but I will try to help...

Because you:

1. Create the new window

2. The region contents was changed

3. You won't get the same checksum for two different places of screen :rolleyes:

Edited by i542

I can do signature me.

there is no way to make the PixelChecksum return the same value for that same region even though that region is located on different locations on the screen ?!

there is no way to make the PixelChecksum return the same value for that same region even though that region is located on different locations on the screen ?!

Yes, there is. A checksum is determined by the pixels within the set area, it doesn't matter where that area is on the screen. I created a UDF to find checksums Here. If you create a checksum using my example script, then move the image to a different location on the screen, the program will be able to find it.
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt