Mouse position on screen

Hi,

Im trying to make an event happen whenever the user click on the screen except on the gui windows. How can I do that ? I mean if the user click on the gui window, nothing should happen but if he click anywhere else on the screen, an event will happen

Thx :rolleyes:

How do u mean? What ui windows? Do u mean everything except the window for ur script or like the desktop?

[s]My scripts =)Password protect process (with tray menu lol)Clickous meousDisable ctrl+alt+del and password protect folder...Andous herous lolKp3s security center v.1Click me[/s]Ok... You shouldnt use annyone of them cuz they use alot of memory and contain alot of errors and stuff.. I was a n00b :P Ignore it... And if u for some reason want to use them... Watch out for my realy bad spelling :I

I mean How can I detect a click somewhere on the screen then analyse it and if the click was done on the gui window do nothing but if the click was made on the screen then do something.

For Gui only, there's Guigetcursorinfo but is there something similar for all the screen?

Edited by Dieuz

Working on it rightnow:P BRB... 10 min max :/

Oh shit :rolleyes: That was hard :rambo: Im trying to figure out how im gonna do the math :x

Edited by kp3

[s]My scripts =)Password protect process (with tray menu lol)Clickous meousDisable ctrl+alt+del and password protect folder...Andous herous lolKp3s security center v.1Click me[/s]Ok... You shouldnt use annyone of them cuz they use alot of memory and contain alot of errors and stuff.. I was a n00b :P Ignore it... And if u for some reason want to use them... Watch out for my realy bad spelling :I

Hey :rolleyes: No problem. U dont got to thank me :rambo:

I think i got it know.

Edited by kp3

***Uber Epic pwn edit :rambo:

Ok... Im done now :x

Here is ur script... If u press space outside the gui (i know u wanted mouse click... But u can easily just put if _ispressed in the loop if u want that instead)...two msgboxes appears.

#Region;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_outfile=..\..\..\..\Documents and Settings\Robert Nilsson\Mina dokument\ledamp
#EndRegion;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#Include <Misc.au3>
hotkeyset("{space}","one")
Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)
$Form1 = GUICreate("Test", 633, 449, 193, 115)
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("OMG! IT IS A GUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WONDER WHAT HAPPENS IF I CLICK IT!!!!", 8, 32, 601, 28)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 16, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("nothing!", 56, 72, 44, 17)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

;values that i dunno why they got to be here;
;end of those crappy values
While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

;press space

func one()
    if winactive("Test") then           ;change winactive to whatever u want...If u want it even if the iwndow is hidden just remove it.
        $Pos = wingetpos("Test"); Get width, position, height and all that stuff of the windo
        $loc = mousegetpos(); get mouse position 
            if $loc[1] <= $pos[1] or $loc[1] >= $pos[3]+$pos[1] or $loc[0] <= $pos[0] or $loc[0] >= $pos[2]+$pos[0] then;To make if thing so it continnues if u press inside the gui u should just invert the >:s
                msgbox("","YAY!","u pressed outside the gui")
                msgbox("","info","u pressed on x:"&$loc[0]&" y:"&$loc[1])
            endif
        endif
endfunc

Now my sould can have its rest :mad: Im tired now :rolleyes: Realy tired. Goodnight

Edited by kp3

This is kp3's post translated to something which makes more sense to me.

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <misc.au3>

GUICreate("small gui",200,200,200,200)
GUISetState()
Dim $lastxy[2] = [0,0]
While 1

$msg = GUIGetMsg(1)
    If $msg[0] = $gui_event_close Then ExitLoop
    If _IsPressed ( 1) Then
        $mp = MouseGetPos()
        $formpos = WinGetPos("small gui")
        If outside($mp,$formpos) Then
            If $lastxy[0] <> $mp[0] Or $lastxy[1] <> $mp[1] Then
                ConsoleWrite('out of form mouse click' & @CRLF)
                $lastxy[0] = $mp[0]
                $lastxy[1] = $mp[1]
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf

WEnd

Func outside($a,$B)
    If $a[0] < $b[0] Or $a[1] < $b[1] Then Return True;

If $a[0] > $b[0] + $b[2] Then Return True

If $a[1] > $b[1] + $b[3] Then Return True

Return False

EndFunc
Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

The porblem with yours is that its not reversable(i think :S) Am i wrong?

The porblem with yours is that its not reversable(i think :S) Am i wrong?

Yes you are wrong -

>3ua.stnatsnoCIUG< edulcni#
>3ua.csim< edulcni#

)002,002,002,002,"iug llams"(etaerCIUG
)(etatSteSIUG
]0,0[ = ]2[yxtsal$ miD
1 elihW

)1(gsMteGIUG = gsm$ 
pooLtixE nehT esolc_tneve_iug$ = ]0[gsm$ fI 
nehT )1 ( desserPsI_ fI 
)(soPteGesuoM = pm$     
)"iug llams"(soPteGniW = sopmrof$       
nehT )sopmrof$,pm$(edistuo fI       
nehT ]1[pm$ >< ]1[yxtsal$ rO ]0[pm$ >< ]0[yxtsal$ fI            
)FLRC@ & 'kcilc esuom mrof fo tuo'(etirWelosnoC             
]0[pm$ = ]0[yxtsal$ 
]1[pm$ = ]1[yxtsal$             
fIdnE           
fIdnE       
fIdnE   

dnEW

)b$,a$(edistuo cnuF
;eurT nruteR nehT ]1[b$ < ]1[a$ rO ]0[b$ < ]0[a$ fI 

eurT nruteR nehT ]2[b$ + ]0[b$ > ]0[a$ fI   

eurT nruteR nehT ]3[b$ + ]1[b$ > ]1[a$ fI   

eslaF nruteR    

cnuFdnE

Edit: I forgot to mention that to use this script you need the esrever.dll from www.erehwon.oc.ku

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.