Help building scan engine

Hello. Im kind of new at working with auto it 3 and i was wondering if there was a way to build an auto it program that will scan your computer while checking it against a virus pattern file. Im working on an antivirus progect and i was wondering if it is possible and if it is, could i get an example of what the script would look like?

thx all

[center][spoiler]My little joke!!!![/spoiler][/center][center]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/center][center]Best code site ever[/center][center]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/center][center][spoiler]My litte joke!!!![/spoiler][/center]

Few reasons this won't work.

1.AutoIt is just not the language to write an AntiVirus

2. I doubt if AutoIt can read a file and inside or cache or other stuff for a virus pattern

3. I don't see Virus Pattern are available anywhere

4. You cannot quarantine any virus as written in AutoIt.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Hello. Im kind of new at working with auto it 3 and i was wondering if there was a way to build an auto it program that will scan your computer while checking it against a virus pattern file. Im working on an antivirus progect and i was wondering if it is possible and if it is, could i get an example of what the script would look like?

thx all

Try C++

thx all

Oh, could you please be so kind and tell us more about the pattern file and the antivirus project?

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Forget it it will take u ages... i only just managed mine to find a file open it and read the first line... but it would not delete...

ANd could lonly search for certain files... so it was a wasit really...

DOI someting that will be more useful

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes

The only thing that you can do at this moment is something like this.

PS : How are you going to check the file for viruses (FileRead) ??

Edited by mrbond007

Does anybody know where i can learn c++ or some other language that you can code a scan engion in?

btw thanks for all the responses :whistle:

[center][spoiler]My little joke!!!![/spoiler][/center][center]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/center][center]Best code site ever[/center][center]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/center][center][spoiler]My litte joke!!!![/spoiler][/center]

I know, but i would love to learn to make them myself. I think its really cool stuff and it would be nice to be able to design one. Ive allready created an antivirus that uses sysclean, a scan engion created by trend micro, but I would like to be able to build my own scan engion.