Need Help w/ Multiple Things...

Okay, I don't need help with a ton of things, but just a few.

The first thing I need help with is allowing certain symbols to be shown, but also allowing things like {ENTER} to work. I have something like this:

Send($input & "{ENTER}")

$input is user-defined text. I want to allow symbols (such as !, +, etc.) to actually show up where it's displayed and not be read as a macro for ALT, SHIFT, etc. I doubt it's possible, but if anyone could at least confirm that it won't work, please post here.

The second thing I need help with is GUIs. I can't seem to figure out coordinate for where to put things, etc. If someone could post a program that shows me where my mouse currently is, or just tell me how to, I would be very grateful.

That's it for now. Thanks! :rolleyes:

This:::

Send($input & "{ENTER}")

Would work better like this:::

CODE
Func F1()

If GUICtrlRead($input[1]) <> "" Then

Send(GUICtrlRead($input[1]))

Send("{ENTER}")

EndIf

EndFunc

THats what i allways use... if u ahve a diffrent name for ur input box change it of each one...

and DON'T forget to change the hot key if already being used...

ANy more help

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes

The second thing I need help with is GUIs. I can't seem to figure out coordinate for where to put things, etc. If someone could post a program that shows me where my mouse currently is, or just tell me how to, I would be very grateful.

i know how ... there are two ways...

GO in to SciTE(The editor that comes wioth autoit) search the menu for Koda...

If not download it here...(the password is Koda)

download here

Please note(i did not make this program.... i just can't be botherd to search for it on fourm...)

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes