Saving combined images

Well, I've seen a JPG or BMP library around here once. It allowed you to write and read your own images pixel by pixel. Unfortunately, I can't find the library anymore!

As far as building the image goes, I would go for using a few windows showing some .gif images, and the position of that window determines what pixel goes where.

Edited by Manadar

I would like to create something as smile generator, and I need help.

How do I save combined images??? Eg. I add some eyes and mouth on face and I want to save all those in one picture. How do I do that?

PS. for example see http://www.smileygenerator.us/DnD/index.php :rolleyes:

Simplest way would be to use a screen saver.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I believe he meant screen capture. Drag Pic2 on top of Pic1, capture screen (region) and you get Pic3.

Edited by Siao

"be smart, drink your wine"

_ScreenCap_Capture

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captures a region of the screen

_ScreenCap_Capture([$sFileName, $iLeft, $iTop, $iRight, $iBottom, $fCursor])

but what if user move window or so?

So what's the problem?

Consider you have a button, which does the capturing and saving to file when pressed. Just before capturing get the coords. WinGetPos/ControlGetPos...