encrypting plain text in au3 script?

I have made a scripted msi installation using AutoIt v3. During this MSI install one of the things it asks is a email and password. How can I encrypt the plain text inside the AU3 file (such as email/pass) so that the password is not easly visiable to someone who might be able to decompile my script. All I have been able to do is compile to script using a password. But I read in some places that some people have been able to decompile AU3 scripts without having the compiled password.

Any advise?

Many thanks,

GoogleDude

With my limited knowledge, I don't think it's possible to keep your password safe.

The password will be in the script as plain text somehow, and it'll be always visible to someone who really looks.

The other option would be to include an encrypted password, but you would be required to provide a decryption method, which the attacker can use to decrypt your password.

2 cents.

Obfuscator did the trick. I am not trying to encrypt top secret govt. stuff here just dont want someone who knows the basics to get too much time on there hands and get a hold of my account info.

Thanks for the info. You guys/gals rock.

GoogleDude