Voip

• Moderators

I hadn't heard of this VoIP Evo SDK, I just automated IVM personally... It has command line options along with other options.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Looks like everything you would want would be under "References" in their help file.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

hi,

jupp not all just the basic funktions the otherstuff i can do by my selfe....when i see how to do

If you would explain yourself in something other than ebonics (sorry, I'm not a child, and don't understand "jupp"), and provide what in the world you are actually asking (In step by step detail), what you have tried to accomplish to obtain that, what works, and what doesn't... you might get some help...