MTGO trade bot

Hello all and thank you. I am coding a trade bot using Delphi and autoitx wrappers for mouse movements, x.y coords, and send function (for now)

The game is Magic the Gathering Online.

The bot CANNOT play the game but it can and does make trading cards a lot easier and you dont need to sit in front of the computer 24/7 waiting for someone to trade with you.

I have most of the code complete but have hit a brick wall and need some help from other coders in the community.

When a trade is opened only 2 people are in this room the bot and the trader.

The bot will wait for the trader to make a selection (either tickets OR cards)

If a ticket is selected bot will send message that it will look at the traders collection for cards the bot wants in exchange for that ticket.

If a card is selected bot will send message a quote of the "name of card selected" and price the bot wants for that card.

here are some screen shots for those that are not familiar with MTGO...

My question is HOW to know the card name and match it with card name in either a db or cvs to quote a price. and to do this each time a card is selected (ie. 1 card quote 1 price) 2 cards quote both cards with price for each card and total quote for both cards.

Thank you and I hope to get some help soon.

Casper

1 ticket

1 card

2 different cards

4 of the same card

32 cards

Edited by Casper2400

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a smile.Arguing on the enternet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win your still retarded.If I like it I will use it, if I dont it keeps me warm when I burn it.

Why did you move this?? this is NOT an autoit script general help question, it deals with Delphi, C, and C++ which is WHERE I had it.

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a smile.Arguing on the enternet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win your still retarded.If I like it I will use it, if I dont it keeps me warm when I burn it.

Why did you move this?? this is NOT an autoit script general help question, it deals with Delphi, C, and C++ which is WHERE I had it.

You are right. It belongs in the AutoItX forum. Do us a nice gesture and hyperlink your pictures.

Anyone get a chance to think about this?

So many trade bots online and no one can answer this?

All of them use autoit one way or another.

So many trade bots online and no one can answer this?

All of them use autoit one way or another.

This is going to require alot of pixel checking and mousemoving and other sorts of less-reliable forms of automation. If you get this working, kudos to you.

Functions:

PixelGetColor

PixelSearch

PixelCheckSum

MouseMove

MouseClickDrag

ControlClick

OCR-Optical Character Recogniser

Only way i can think of going about doing what you are trying to do.

Personally, I'd skip re-inventing the wheel and just find a trade bot online. If you've