Gamebot Window Problem

Guest 1ahB

hi guys, ive been having problems creating a certain bot. everything seems to be right as in coordinate wise etc. But when i try to run it in the game window it just doesnt' function. Only works on my desktop. I used the winactivate command and it activates the right game window but the mouse cursor in the game just stays still, then as i go back to my desktop i can see it running and my mouse moves in circles like its supposed to. Is there anything im missing on windows type stuff? heres my script its short. (the game is at 800x600 and my comp desktop is 1280x1024) if needed. Thanks in advance. :ph34r:

WinActivate ("GunBound")

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

WinWaitActive ( "GunBound" )

sleep(3000)

while 1

start()

Wend

func start()

mouseclick("left",718,572)

Send ("{F8}")

mouseclick("left",705,464)

Send ("{F8}")

mouseclick("left",775,290)

Send ("{F8}")

Endfunc

Func Terminate()

Exit

endfunc

Edited by 1ahB

Hi,

Most games do some things with the keyboard/mouse so that external programs like AutoIt cannot interact with it.

Andre

What about Windows without using AutoIt ?It would be the same as driving a car without an steering Wheel!

Hi,

Most games do some things with the keyboard/mouse so that external programs like AutoIt cannot interact with it.

Andre

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually.. being a long term member and user of autoit for a record breaking 3 days! i would like to say that most games and a few utilities use what is called directx. yes, directx.. . now in order for these things to work you can try a program called xunleashed ! which most autoit people use for games! yeah.. take a look. it may be worth your while! =) i wont advertise anything, only suggest! try googling it!