Hiding my bot for warden

Hi,

I made an Anti-AFK World of Warcraft bot that makes sure that you press <Space> every 4-5 minutes.. but as many know Blizzard build a intelligent cheat-detection tool inside their game, World of Warcraft, called Warden.

Obviousely I want to hide my "bot" for Warden, to minimize the risk of getting detected.. So I thought of a couple of things:

• No visual interfance (completed, duh)
  • Disabled UPX while compiling, since Anti Virus programs appear to be able to see that something is made with AutoIt (completed, duh)
  • Random process renaming (completed, auto copies itself then deletes the old version and runs the new one with a random name)
  • Hide the process
I'm not sure how to hide a process, so that it isn't visible for other programs anymore eg. Warden - does anyone knows if this is possible and maybe how to do it?

Also, are there any other things I can try/do to prefent my "bot" from being detected?

Thanks in advance =)

Edited by tom13

Hi,

I made an Anti-AFK World of Warcraft bot that makes sure that you press <Space> every 4-5 minutes.. but as many know Blizzard build a intelligent cheat-detection tool inside their game, World of Warcraft, called Warden.

Obviousely I want to hide my "bot" for Warden, to minimize the risk of getting detected.. So I thought of a couple of things:

• No visual interfance (completed, duh)
  • Disabled UPX while compiling, since Anti Virus programs appear to be able to see that something is made with AutoIt (completed, duh)
  • Random process renaming (completed, auto copies itself then deletes the old version and runs the new one with a random name)
  • Hide the process
I'm not sure how to hide a process, so that it isn't visible for other programs anymore eg. Warden - does anyone knows if this is possible and maybe how to do it?

Also, are there any other things I can try/do to prefent my "bot" from being detected?

Thanks in advance =)

Try WinSetTitle... for excample:

WinSetTitle("myBot", "Text here" "Mybot2")
Sleep(60000)
WinSetTitle("MyBot2", "Text here" "Mybot")
Sleep(60000)

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes

Try WinSetTitle... for excample:

WinSetTitle("myBot", "Text here" "Mybot2")
Sleep(60000)
WinSetTitle("MyBot2", "Text here" "Mybot")
Sleep(60000)
Well,

Since there is no visual interface whats the use of setting a title, when there is no title? :whistle: The bot is running in the background, like a deamon, I thought that would make it alot harder to detect.

What I need to know is how to hide the bot from being seen in the process list or any other ideas to make my bot less likely to be detected

I now made the exe to hide itself on start and show on exit again, anyone else has any other ideas or improvements on how to hide my bot for warden?

Edited by tom13

Warden No longer scans all your running processes like it originally did. Blizzard got slammed with an invasion of privacy lawsiut and lost. They do however still use Warden, just in a toned down manner. As long as you aren't trying to read from the Memory chunks, and are just useing passive commands you will be fine.

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

Well,

Since there is no visual interface whats the use of setting a title, when there is no title? :whistle: The bot is running in the background, like a deamon, I thought that would make it alot harder to detect.

What I need to know is how to hide the bot from being seen in the process list or any other ideas to make my bot less likely to be detected

well dur... make it rune the same script under a diffrent name...

then close the the orignal script...

Then after a while open the orignal script and close the second one

ECT...

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes

How about not cheating?? :whistle: The whole point of Warden is to keep you from cheating. Asking us to help you cheat is just wrong. Take your cheating somewhere else. This just gives AutoIt a bad name. Many people pay to play this game, and they don't cheat.

Creating cheats like this is NOT Illegal, yes it is against Blizzard's policy. But doing something against Blizzard's policy is NOT illegal.

So my question is clean.

Edited by tom13

Creating cheats like this is NOT Illegal, yes it is against Blizzard's policy. But doing something against Blizzard's policy is NOT illegal.

True, whilst the EULA bars you from the creation of said items, it does also note that under no circumstances can they take you to a court of law without first trying to settle the matter in person.

The best answers to prevent your blizzard account from being banned permanently for botting have been given, and they are:

1. change the name of your bot regularly (bit of a no-brainer really)

and

2. Just don't use it, plain and simple.

Only one of these has a 100% success rate... i will leave it to you to work out which.

Well,

You are wrong, even though there is no GUI there is still a window title.

Changes the title of the AutoIt window.

AutoItWinSetTitle ( "newtitle" )

Parameters

newtitle The new title to give to the window.

Return Value

None.

Remarks

The AutoIt window is usually hidden. The purpose of changing the title is to allow other programs (or other AutoIt scripts) to interact with AutoIt.

Want to see it?

WinSetState(AutoItWinGetTitle ( ),"",@SW_Show)

Sleep (10000)
Edited by ChrisL

You are wrong, even though there is no GUI there is still a window title.

Changes the title of the AutoIt window.

AutoItWinSetTitle ( "newtitle" )

Parameters

newtitle The new title to give to the window.

Return Value

None.

Remarks

The AutoIt window is usually hidden. The purpose of changing the title is to allow other programs (or other AutoIt scripts) to interact with AutoIt.

Want to see it?

WinSetState(AutoItWinGetTitle ( ),"",@SW_Show)

Sleep (10000)
Thanks, didn't know that :whistle:

Made this function to let it rename the title:

Func ChangeTitle()
$OldTitle = AutoItWinGetTitle()
$NewTitle = ""
For $i = 1 To 10
$NewTitle &= Chr(Random(97, 122, 1))
Next
If $NewTitle <> $OldTitle Then
AutoItWinSetTitle($NewTitle)
Else
ChangeTitle()
EndIf
EndFunc
Edited by tom13

So my question is clean.

That isn't the point, and you know it. Cheating is cheating. Period. The fact you plan to cheat against other players is wrong. There is no justification. and no, your question is not clean. It is filthy, stinking cheating dirty. Sorry dude, you can not sell your arguement.

IMO, hiding anything YOU created is pointless. Custom hacks/cracks/bots or whatever, as long as it's a one off, usually can't be detected as anything. Warden, Punkbuster and other like utilities rely on some sort of knowledge base on common methods and routines. If yours is totally unique and it doesn't get spread around it will be very difficult for it to be detected.

On the other hand, I've found the perfect place to hide my bots, cheats, hacks and the sort..... on a 5.25 floppy disk. Whenever I want to fire up a bot I just install the 5.25 drive and load it from there. When I'm done with it, I uninstall the drive and keep it and the floppy in two different places.

GL HF CO

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

IMO, hiding anything YOU created is pointless. Custom hacks/cracks/bots or whatever, as long as it's a one off, usually can't be detected as anything. Warden, Punkbuster and other like utilities rely on some sort of knowledge base on common methods and routines. If yours is totally unique and it doesn't get spread around it will be very difficult for it to be detected.

On the other hand, I've found the perfect place to hide my bots, cheats, hacks and the sort..... on a 5.25 floppy disk. Whenever I want to fire up a bot I just install the 5.25 drive and load it from there. When I'm done with it, I uninstall the drive and keep it and the floppy in two different places.

GL HF CO

Maybe true for bots, but for hacks that edit memory, it's potentially detectable in any case.