controlsend & controlclick

Hi!

ControlSend("World of Warcraft", "", "", "{SPACE}") ;Make char jump, prevents AFK

ControlClick("World of Warcraft", "", "", "right", 1, 650, 600) ;Sends right mouse click to queue up

the poblem is that the first one which sends "space" works fine, while the mouseclick sender only sends when the window is active & it ignores coordinates (so sends right click at current mouse possition) :whistle:((.

is this not an option for what you are trying to do ??

WinActivate("World of Warcraft")
MouseMove(650, 600)
Sleep(100)
MouseClick("right")

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

I dont know if it will work with WoW, but as long as you dont minimize it and its just in the Background, Have looked into relative coord mode...(( Opt("MouseCoordMode",0) ??

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

I dont know if it will work with WoW, but as long as you dont minimize it and its just in the Background, Have looked into relative coord mode...(( Opt("MouseCoordMode",0) ??

IF you are ALWAYS using the same script the will catch you...

make it randomaly do other stuff ....

For excample type random letters...

Then delete them...

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes

You are pitifull. :whistle:

You actually pay $15/Month for a WoW account just so you can cheat? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Cheating at solitare with a bot, or making a bot just for the purpose of learning how, those are excusable, but cheating at a game that other people are paying money to play ruins the game not only for you, but for them as well. How gratifying will it be when you get to be a "LvL ?? Humanoid" but all you did was turn your computer on and walk away and throw $15/Month out the window? The whole reason to pay for the game is so YOU can play it. Why would you pay money so you can watch the computer play a game?

People like you are exactly why I stopped playing MMOs.

Get a life. :lmao:

Edited by Paulie

Thank you for your upbeat and productive feedback Paulie, Im shur LuSiFeR appreaciates the assistance.

make it randomaly do other stuff ....

Warden was originally setup to Automaticly Log every players inputes to a certain extent. Time delays IS one of the things it monitors, however useing "Random(-20, 20, 1)" with all of your delays and Keypresses is an effective counter. As far as Mouseclicks, the Timeing is logged, but not the exact location on screen so there is no need to give a set of CoOrds to click within. You can give exact pixel locations without any problems.

Thank you for your upbeat and productive feedback Paulie, Im shur LuSiFeR appreaciates the assistance.

Hey, Newsflash!

I wasn't trying to be productive, nor was i giving feedback. What I did is called a "flame" and it will happen from time to time when you post stupid, nonsensical crap that pollutes this forum with unintelligence. Such as the OP has done.

My vote = If you want to cheat, do it in PMs.

Edited by Paulie

well how do I click on specific pixel then? :whistle:

and Paulie if you dont know what you are talking about, don't talk :lmao:

coz you don't even know the purpose of this macro ;)

P.S. I don't care about warden I just want to make it work :P

P.P.S if I wanted to cheat I would use glider :P

well how do I click on specific pixel then? :whistle:

and Paulie if you dont know what you are talking about, don't talk :lmao:

coz you don't even know the purpose of this macro ;)

P.S. I don't care about warden I just want to make it work :P

P.P.S if I wanted to cheat I would use glider :P

i play WOW so i do know wot im talking about...

Ok im 14 with a spelling age of a 9 year old... that explanes all my spelling mistakes

and Paulie if you dont know what you are talking about, don't talk :whistle:

coz you don't even know the purpose of this macro :lmao:

Wow. Just wow.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out.

;Make char jump, prevents AFK

This from the original post was all I needed to see.

Anti-AFK bot.

Even if it does other things, Preventing you from going AFK is a cheat in itself.

What more do I need to know?

i play WOW so i do know wot im talking about...

hey I was talking about Paulie not you :whistle:

& guys why do you care if I cheat or not? :lmao:

I want to make the script to click on right mouse button in non active window,

so either help me to do it or don't post ;) flame sux :P

hey I was talking about Paulie not you :whistle:

& guys why do you care if I cheat or not? :lmao:

I want to make the script to click on right mouse button in non active window,

so either help me to do it or don't post ;) flame sux :P

oh sorry then...#

IDC if u cheat...

Anyway Paulie you cant tell me neaver cheated on any game... so please be quite.... and gstep away from the pc until you have calmed down... (if you cant step away then dont bother helping)

Anyway Paulie you cant tell me neaver cheated on any game

On a public game that people pay money per month to play? i.e. MMORPGs? In all honesty, I have never cheated in one of those types of games. I work too hard for my money to piss it out the window while a computer plays my game.

Cheating at a game that people pay money for is the equivalent of theft.

And this is an open board, meaning I can post anything within the TOS unless a mod/admin tells me differently.

So save your breath(fingers?) I'm here to stay until a mod says differently or until you take your cheating to PMs

Edited by Paulie

I dont have WoW installed so i cant try Opt("MouseCoordMode",0) to see if it will work, other than that the only thing that I can think of off hand that might work is sending "Windows Message Codes".

on the Side note: Shortly after final release Blizzard started allowing User created GUI's and Plugins to be legally applied to WoW. It was my understanding from the ToS that "attended" macroeing didn't violate anything. Now you might argue that "attended" means you have to be staring at the screen, but I always understood that to mean you are at the computer that is running the program, And thus to my Knowledge an "anti autodisconnect" script is not in and of itself Cheating.

on the Side note: Shortly after final release Blizzard started allowing User created GUI's and Plugins to be legally applied to WoW. It was my understanding from the ToS that "attended" macroeing didn't violate anything. Now you might argue that "attended" means you have to be staring at the screen, but I always understood that to mean you are at the computer that is running the program, And thus to my Knowledge an "anti autodisconnect" script is not in and of itself Cheating.

Thats a cute technicallity, but it is still cheating.

Cheating is using any method to gain an unfair advantage over other players. Anti AFK bots allow you to play the game without actually playing the game, meaning you get the benefits of being in the game, even though you aren't really there. That is why they automatically disconnect you if it thinks you are AFK in the first place, because being able to walk away from the game, but still have all the benefits of being in the game gives you an unfair advantage. You are gaining an unfiar advantage over a person fairly playing the game who is unable or undesiring to utilize the anti AFK bots. Therefore, it is cheating.

Edited by Paulie

ofLight, well I give up :lmao: my previous script which is used for when WoW is active is working fine.

and for this one, I can't think of idea of clicking in non active minimized window ;)

thx everyone for help, flame & everything :whistle:

Paulie I realize I wont sway you from your current view no matter what, as painfully evident by This thread http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...5939&hl=gun

But I disagree with this.

Cheating is using any method to gain an unfair advantage over other players.

As evident by the 100's of WoW addons and Plugins that a Significant portion of the WoW community use to gain advantage over thier "in game" enemys. You are correct in that "unfair" advantage is cheating, but the only measure by which I have to determin weather something is "unfair" is the Terms of Service Provided by Blizzard. So I dont see it as "a cute technicality".

And this is an open board, meaning I can post anything within the TOS unless a mod/admin tells me differently.

I would like to agree with you on This. US asking YOU not to post here would be the same as... .. . Oh, I dont know, maybe YOU telling US to take it to PM's ??? Edited by ofLight

But I disagree with this. As evident by the 100's of WoW addons and Plugins that a Significant portion of the WoW community use to gain advantage over thier "in game" enemys. You are correct in that "unfair" advantage is cheating, but the only measure by which I have to determin weather something is "unfair" is the Terms of Service Provided by Blizzard. So I dont see it as "a cute technicality".

I doubt that one of the "100's of addons and plugins" you continually make referance to is an Anti-AFK bot. Otherwise, the OP would not be trying making one of his own, and Blizzard would not be banning accounts that they belive are using Anti-AFK bots. And Why on earth would they have an "Autodisconnect if they support an addon/plugin to counter it?" Blizzard obviously does not support being AFK in real life, but still getting the benefits of being in game.

I would like to agree with you on This. US asking YOU not to post here would be the same as... .. . Oh, I dont know, maybe YOU telling US to take it to PM's ???

True,

However, A large portion of the support providers on this forum tend to agree with me.

Evidence as referanced above: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=48208

I never said you weren't allowed to post here about botting, I am not pretending to have that authority. However, you have no authority to tell me to leave the thread either, so cheat away if you must. But I am just as intitled to present my opinion as you are to excercise yours, like it, or get a mod to change it.

Edited by Paulie