cheat engine

ok not sure if anyone knows what this is but i want to do something like cheat engine i want my program to change an adress in say a flash game im just not sure how to go about it.

EDIT:heres a quick link http://cheatengine.org/

Edited by EagleClaw

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

IIRC autoit3lib has memory functions that might be able to manipulate the game in memory.

Link

Edited by P5ych0Gigabyte
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

ok not sure if anyone knows what this is but i want to do something like cheat engine i want my program to change an adress in say a flash game im just not sure how to go about it.

Umm... You are missing 3 very important things:

1.) Link to the game

2.) What you want to do

3.) At least an attempt to do something to prove you are not begging for code.

Edited by Paulie

IIRC autoit3lib has memory functions that might be able to manipulate the game in memory.

Link

thanks this should work ill give it a try.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]