Program like clone hunter

• Developers

Can anyone help me with this one?

I know snarg has created one useng autoit but i was looking for something different.

Like it doesnt need to create games it just needs to display the ip that is connected on port 4000.

anyone have a idea?

(p.s. I am totaly new to this program  ) :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you could make a scriptr that will RUN netstat and pipe the output to a file which you then read .

EDIT: do a search on netstat and you will find the answers given before to similar questions on this subject...

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Of course you will have to include this in a loop, but this could be the basis for what you want.

;Run netstat and find the string 4000 pipe it in a text file
$err = RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c netstat | find "4000" > a.tmp', @ScriptDir, @SW_HIDE)

;check if it could find the string
If $err Then
 msgbox(0,"", "nothing on port 4000")
 exit
EndIf

;read a.tmp
$Port = FileReadLine("a.tmp", 1)

If @error Then
; There was an error finding it
  msgbox(0,"", "could not read")
  Exit
EndIf

FileDelete("a.tmp")

MsgBox(4096,"",$Port)

:ph34r:

CheersNobby

• 4 years later...

ok, I know this is a really, really old topic. but heres my question. How would i write this line (MsgBox(4096,"",$Port)) from above to my title bar instead of useing a msgbox? If there is a way to do it correctly, could some one point me in the right direction. Ive been searching and searching but cant find what i'm looking for. Thank you in advance if any one would like to help me with this.

• Developers

I don't want to change the name of the bar, just insert the ip into it. If that is possible.

Not sure I understand you but when you want to use the current text from the Window title you could do a WinGetTitle() first ...right ? Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Please tell me you didn't think about it at all. Or your just stupid. You insert into it, you change it. Pretty simple.

$ip = "123.123.123.123"

$hwnd = GUICreate ("Program Title", 800, 600)

GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)

Sleep (2000)

$title = WinSetTitle ($hwnd, "", "Program Title- " & $ip)

Sleep (2000)

Cheers,

Brett

:D

Ahh, I see. Basically I'm trying to create an Input box, say in the middle from left to right) of the title bar that this would be written into and would reset in each game with the new input.

edit: I see in the Koda maker that u can add and ip box, but I cant get it to position where I would like it to be.

Edited by XxxKills

Ahh, I see. Basically I'm trying to create an Input box, say in the middle from left to right) of the title bar that this would be written into and would reset in each game with the new input.

edit: I see in the Koda maker that u can add and ip box, but I cant get it to position where I would like it to be.

Sorry, what are you creating an input box on the titlebar for?