How Do You Make Code Boxes?

Guest BlackDiablo110

Guest BlackDiablo110

Ok cool. Hey, also, since this is already off topic, have any of you ever tried to use Python? Or already know how? I'm learning that right now also, and I was just wondering what some of the things it can do are Oo. And 1 more thing, is there any way to make AutoIt do something like the following:

Automatically open itself, and install something? For example, if I wanted to save an autoit file onto my laptop, that, once I saved it, poped up, and installed starcraft for me. Is this possible?

Guest BlackDiablo110

Ok, but that can't automaticaly install itself. What I want, is just to save a file, (a single file) onto my desktop, and once it is saved, have it automatically start running, without clicking on it or anything, can this be done?

I don't think that it is possible, unless there is a process checking for the existence of the file.

So if you run:

$i = 0
While $i = 0
   sleep(1000)
   if FileExists(@desktopdir & "\thefile.exe") Then
      run(@desktopdir & "\thefile.exe")
      $i = 1
   EndIf
   Wend

On your laptop, it will check for "thefile.exe" on your desktop evey second and execute it when it exists.

CheersNobby

Yeah but you would have to run the script containing

$i = 0
While $i = 0
  sleep(1000)
  if FileExists(@desktopdir & "\thefile.exe") Then
     run(@desktopdir & "\thefile.exe")
     $i = 1
  EndIf
  Wend

in order for it to check. its not possible with out another script running, unless u have something in ur computer that automatically runs programs that are saved lol

My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

Guest BlackDiablo110

Ok thanks. Because I wanted to do my friend a favor, I wanted to set up autoit to automatically install, diabloII, and the hacks, for him. Lol.

well you could send him an autoit and tell him to run that. and that would install d2 and the hacks. what hacks u want him to have? and what are the sources.

My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

Guest BlackDiablo110

Well, since that won't work. I will just send him a zipped folder, with all of the hacks, "clonehunter, JHJ PBot, AutoAim, Mouse MapHack, ZPickit, and GodMode", then just have autoit install them automatically one by one. I can do that with just the click command. Also, I figured that learning how to do this could also be helpful for "hacking"? I had some things in mind but I prefer not to talk about it on the basis of getting banned.

Well i cant raelly help you im sry to say, if i knew how the hacks worked i would be able to