not sure if this is easy..

it doesnt make sense to me to start doing this anyway i have a program that opens a file and does some changes now i need to check for say #include <GUIConstants.au3> but the part inside these <> could be different after finding that it should change to ex #include "Include\GUIConstants.au3" but this part "Include\HERE" should change to the part inside the <> above i hope that made sense lol

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

• Moderators

it doesnt make sense to me to start doing this anyway i have a program that opens a file and does some changes now i need to check for say #include <GUIConstants.au3> but the part inside these <> could be different after finding that it should change to ex #include "Include\GUIConstants.au3" but this part "Include\HERE" should change to the part inside the <> above i hope that made sense lol

It really doesn't make much sense the way you wrote, I had to read it a few times to try and get a grasp on it.

I'd probably do something like this if I wanted all the regular includes:

#include <array.au3>
$sScriptRead = @CRLF & FileRead('Script.au3') & @CRLF
$aRegIncludes = StringRegExp($sScriptRead, '(?s)(?i)\n\s*#include\s*\<(.*?)>\s*\r', 3)
_ArrayDisplay($aRegIncludes)
(Providing you are writing your #include statements correctly.) Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

It really doesn't make much sense the way you wrote, I had to read it a few times to try and get a grasp on it.

I'd probably do something like this if I wanted all the regular includes:

#include <array.au3>
$sScriptRead = @CRLF & FileRead('Script.au3') & @CRLF
$aRegIncludes = StringRegExp($sScriptRead, '(?s)(?i)\n\s*#include\s*\<(.*?)>\s*\r', 3)
_ArrayDisplay($aRegIncludes)
(Providing you are writing your #include statements correctly.)
thats kinda what i want i just need to change this #include <whatever.au3> to #include "include\whatever" after finding those i cant think of the right way to do it...

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

Why do you need to do:

#include <Include\GuiConstants.au3>

If you have downloaded a script which requires that, copy the include into the Include Directory and then remove the Include\ part. There is no need otherwise for it.

sigh the way im using this wont work that way and i need "Include\GuiConstants.au3" not with <>

lol you dont get it the code i want works i need to convert THIS

#include <Guiconstants.au3>

BUT guiconstatns.au3 inside <> could be anything

to THIS

#include "include\GuiConstants.au3"

but right #include "include\HERE" should be what was inside the <>

Nevermind i figured it all out thanks for your help

• Moderators

It's good you found it on your own and that no one helped you to find the answer however simple the question may have seemed. But you should, in the future, post what it is that fixed your issue...

This is how I see what you are wanting:

#include <array.au3>
$hFile = FileOpenDialog('Find AU3', @ScriptDir, 'All AU3 Files (*.au3)')
If @error Then Exit
$sScriptRead = @CRLF & FileRead($hFile) & @CRLF
Dim $aConvert[UBound($aRegIncludes)]
For $iCC = 0 To UBound($aRegIncludes) - 1
    $aConvert[$iCC] = '#include "Include\' & $aRegIncludes[$iCC] & '"'
Next
_ArrayDisplay($aConvert)oÝ÷ ØGb´-¹©eÊ'ÈÁêÞ§Ú¢+b·
.Úk¡¶&Þ²¶§X¤zØb±«­¢+ØÀÌØí¡¥±ô¥±=Á¹¥±½ Ìäí¥¹TÌÌäì°MÉ¥ÁѥȰÌäí±°TÌ¥±Ì ¨¹Ô̤Ìäì¤)%ÉɽÈQ¡¸á¥Ð(ÀÌØíÍMÉ¥ÁÑIô
I1µÀ쥱I ÀÌØí¡¥±¤µÀì
I1(ÀÌØíI%¹±ÕÌôMÑÉ¥¹IáÀ ÀÌØíÍMÉ¥ÁÑI°Ìäì ý̤ ý¤¤ÀäÈí¸ÀäÈį́¥¹±ÕÀäÈį́ÀäÈì±Ðì ¸¨ü¤ÐìÀäÈį́ÀäÈíÈÌäì°Ì¤)¥´ÀÌØí
½¹ÙÉÑmU    ½Õ¹ ÀÌØíI%¹±ÕÌ¥t)½ÈÀÌØí¥
ôÀQ¼U    ½Õ¹ ÀÌØíI%¹±Õ̤´Ä($ÀÌØí
½¹ÙÉÑlÀÌØí¥

tôÌä쥹±ÕÅÕ½Ðí%¹±ÕÀäÈìÀäÈìÌäìµÀìÀÌØíI%¹±ÕÍlÀÌØí¥

tµÀìÌäìÅÕ½ÐìÌäì)9áÐ)½ÈÀÌØí¥
ôÀQ¼U    ½Õ¹ ÀÌØí
½¹ÙÉФ´Ä($ÀÌØíÍMÉ¥ÁÑIôMÑÉ¥¹IáÁIÁ± ÀÌØíÍMÉ¥ÁÑI°Ìäì ý̤ ý¤¤ÀäÈí¸ÀäÈį́¥¹±ÕÀäÈį́ÀäÈì±Ð츨üÐìÀäÈį́ÀäÈíÈÌäì°1µÀìÀÌØí
½¹ÙÉÑlÀÌØí¥

tµÀì
H¤)9áÐ)¥±]ɥѡMÑÉ¥¹QÉ¥µI¥¡Ð ÀÌØí¡¥±°Ì¤µÀìÌäí}%¹±Õ½¹¹ÔÌÌäì°MÑÉ¥¹QÉ¥µ1СMÑÉ¥¹QÉ¥µI¥¡Ð ÀÌØíÍMÉ¥ÁÑI°È¤°È¤¤)M¡±±áÕÑ¡MÑÉ¥¹QÉ¥µI¥¡Ð ÀÌØí¡¥±°Ì¤µÀìÌäí}%¹±Õ½¹¹ÔÌÌäì¤
Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.