need an ignore command

i need abit of help plz guys, i need some code to ignore lines within a chat window on a webpage, eg Lord Skeletor (Armageddon) says: hello...i need a command function to ignore all of these, such as ifStringInStr($clip, '(Armageddon') Then ignore(), anyone help me plz? ty

... i don't really understand.

So you have your script reading in lines from a chat window, when you say "ignore" do you mean, you do not want your script to NOT do a particular action if the person says "hello" or you want to set the chat client to IGNORE that person.. ?

More info please.

Edited by tAKTelapis

Hi,

I banned Lord Skeletor and his entire clan.

Sorry... I don't like scripts :whistle:

Lord A

Shimlar admin

And you had every right to.... :lmao:

Shimlar Rules

1. Do not use any automation program (such as macro, script, bot or whatever) to click for you. You have to be present when your char is leveling so that you can respond to PMs from mods or higher. Any form of automation will lead to a ban; anything that makes you gain exp OR gold apart from the game as it is meant to be played is strictly forbidden. We check for macroers manually so you must be available to answer PMs at all times. Not responding will also result in a ban, we give plenty of time for a response.

To make it easy: everything a char gains must be done by clicking by the char owner.

Lord Skeletor has been a bad boy and has been judged accordingly.

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

History sure does repeat itself.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56309

Same guy, wouldn't you know it.

Even if you were looking at what I can look at, I'm kind of clueless how you came to the conclusion that the two were the same.

Your discontent for the two subjects has been noted, but keep in mind, this is an AutoIt forum. If you don't wish to use AutoIt, then you have no business in posting here, you can say all you need to say in your own forum.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.