Help Me With Inputting?

Guest BlackDiablo110

Guest BlackDiablo110

Ok this is a script that I have right now, it runs starcraft, and the hacks, and logs me into battle.net and my idle channel. Here is the code of what I have so far:

StarcraftFunc()

Func StarcraftFunc()

Run('"C:\Program Files\Starcraft\starcraft.exe"','C:\Program Files\Starcraft')

WinWaitActive("Brood War")

Sleep (500)

Run('"C:\Documents and Settings\Randall Degges\Desktop\Multihack\Damnation.exe"',"C:\Documents and Settings\Randall Degges\Desktop\MultiHack")

Sleep (500)

WinKill("Damnation", "")

Sleep (500)

WinActivate("Brood War", "")

WinSetState("Brood War", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

MouseClick("left", 156, 232, 1)

Sleep (500)

MouseClick("left", 363, 281, 1)

Sleep (500)

MouseClick("left", 89, 303, 1)

Sleep (500)

MouseClick("left", 515, 394, 1)

Sleep (5000)

MouseClickDrag("left", 206, 222, 64, 220)

Sleep (500)

Send ("{BS}name{TAB}password")

Sleep (500)

MouseClick("left", 489, 453, 1)

Sleep (500)

MouseClick("left", 59, 168, 1)

Sleep (500)

Send("clan xSGC")

Sleep (500)

MouseClick("left", 486, 455, 1)

EndFunc

What I would really like to do is make it slightly different, so that when I run the program it asks "Please type the account name that you wish to log into." Then you input the account name and password. Then also, "Which channel would you like to idle in?" And then the channel name, right now it is "Clan xSGC". Is this possible? To input something to change the code? Thanks.

Guest Guidosoft

$Stuff = InputBox("Prompt","This is a prompt")

or you can use my notepadconsole script in the Guidosoft folder in the public files area if you have a lot of inputs and don't like the input box. It will be asked in the notepad.

You just use $stuff in your code to retrieve it. There must NOT be quotes around it.

This is called a variable. It is pernounced vary-able. And it contains data that can be changed.

Edited by Guidosoft

$name = InputBox("Username", "Please enter the username you wish to log in as")
$pass = InputBox("Username", "Please enter the password for the user name you logged in as", "", "*")
$chan = InputBox("Channel", "Please enter the name of the channel you wish to idle in")
StarcraftFunc()
Func StarcraftFunc()
Sleep (500)
Run('"C:\Documents and Settings\Randall Degges\Desktop\Multihack\Damnation.exe"',"C:\Documents and Settings\Randall Degges\Desktop\MultiHack")
Sleep (500)
WinKill("Damnation", "")
Sleep (500)
Sleep (500)
Sleep (500)
Sleep (500)
Sleep (5000)
Sleep (500)
Send ("{BS}"&$name &"{TAB}"& $pass)
Sleep (500)
Sleep (500)
; ********************************
Sleep (500)
Send($chan)
Sleep (500)
EndFunc

also you can eliminate a couple of clicks where i put the *'s if instead of clicking the channel button (i think thats what you are doing), you could do

Send("/join "& $chan)
My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

Guest BlackDiablo110

Thanks very much, and yes, I was clicking the channel button, but I purposely made it click there so that it would look cool =), I like it when the mouse automatically moves across the screen heh.

Guest Guidosoft

I like it when the mouse automatically moves across the screen heh.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too, I think everyone enjoys seeing that. I wish I could make a script with AI that could use the computer. What do you think about them apples?

Btw, I am actualy eating one right now, lol.

Guest BlackDiablo110

Heh. I like apples too. I just ate some orange chicken and black pepper chicken from Panda Express... Lol. Hey, also, is it possible to make an if statement that can change the mouse clicks to go to either us east, us west, asia, or europe? How would I do that? Obviously, you won't know the mouse clicks, but I know how to do that part lol. Thanks again. And what this is leading up to do, is that I will run this on my main computer, have it create a game, then on my other computer I will run it, and have it join that game, then leave after 2 minutes, so the main computer will get a win. Like a winbot. Lol, the one on blizzhackers doesn't work, and it's gay too. And also, how would I loop just part of a script? Like if I only wanted to loop the soon-to-be create game script?

Guest BlackDiablo110

Or, instead of asking for an input box, that asks what realm to log into, would it be possible to do someting like this:

MsgBox(0, "Which realm would you like to log into?", "1-UsEast, 2-UsWest, 3-Asia, 4-Europe") and then have an input box, where you just enter either 1-4, and else would return "You didn't chose a realm, please try again." And then go back to the input box?

one sec im gunna look in my d2 file to see if theres an Ini with ur login realm

[Edit]

Well i cant find one but if i can make something with the clicks 1 sec :ph34r:

Edited by the_lord_mephy
My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

$name = InputBox("Username", "Please enter the username you wish to log in as")
$pass = InputBox("Username", "Please enter the password for the user name you logged in as", "", "*")
$chan = InputBox("Channel", "Please enter the name of the channel you wish to idle in")
$realm = InputBox("Realm", "Please enter the realm you wish to log into... 1=USEast 2=USWest 3=Asia 4=Europe")
StarcraftFunc()
Func StarcraftFunc()
Sleep (500)
Sleep (500)
WinKill("Damnation", "")
Sleep (500)
Sleep (500)
Sleep (500)
Sleep (500)
If $realm = 1 Then
[B]Mouse clicks for USEast[/B]
ElseIf $realm = 2 Then
[B]Mouse clicks for USWest[/B]
ElseIf $realm = 3 Then
[B]Mouse clicks for Asia[/B]
ElseIf $realm = 4 Then
[B]Mouse clicks for Europe[/B]
Else
MsgBox(0, "Error", "You didn't specefy a valid Realm")
EndIf
Sleep (5000)
Sleep (500)
Send ("{BS}"&$name &"{TAB}"& $pass)
Sleep (500)
Sleep (500)
; ********************************
Sleep (500)
Send($chan)
Sleep (500)
EndFunc

Im not sure at all but that could work, give it a shot :ph34r:

Guest BlackDiablo110

Damnation isn't exactly a hack. It is a program, (not only for video games) that injects .dll files into the running game/program. I use it to run my other hacks that are .dll files. =)

Guest BlackDiablo110

No it didn't work =/. Gave me an error message about this;

Mouse clicks for USWest

said the function name didn't exist. And yes, I am a cheater on starcraft lol. But I use damnation to load my hacks up and inject the .dlls.

where i put MouseClicks for .... u have to change that to the place for the mouse to click if they selected the realm. u said u would do the mouse clicks

u need to change MouseClicks USWest to the mouse clicks for it to log into USWest =\