Show TrayIcon of any program

My windows is jacked up or something, but several of the icons that normally show up in my systray are not showing up after reboots. Thus, how do I show the TrayIcon of any program? I looked through the forums and the manual, but could not find the answer.

A decision is a powerful thing

Is "Hide inactive icons" possibly turned on for your System Tray? (or am I misinterpreting the icons you're referring to?)

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

That leads me to beleive there is either some otehr program interfearing with the tray icons or that the programs that create the icons are problematic. Either way there is no easy way to force another program to recreate it's tray icon. If your adventurous you might be able to code-cave into the programs (in ASM) in question some sort of way to jump back to the icon creation portion and then jump back to the normal code loop on command... all very 'iffy' and probly not worth it. Try disabliong your otehr startup items and re enabling them 1 by 1 to see if somthing else is interfearing with the redering.

That leads me to beleive there is either some otehr program interfearing with the tray icons or that the programs that create the icons are problematic. Either way there is no easy way to force another program to recreate it's tray icon. If your adventurous you might be able to code-cave into the programs (in ASM) in question some sort of way to jump back to the icon creation portion and then jump back to the normal code loop on command... all very 'iffy' and probly not worth it. Try disabliong your otehr startup items and re enabling them 1 by 1 to see if somthing else is interfearing with the redering.

Great advice.

Thanks guys!

A decision is a powerful thing