Change date of creation?

FileSetTime("Your file","YYYYMMDDHHMMSS",flagtimestamp,recurse)

Where Y is year, M is month, D is day, H is .. well you get the idea

flagtimestamp 0 = Modified 1 = Created 2 = Accessed

recurse (do it to a bunch of files in a directory if set to 1)

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

• Moderators
Pointless and rediculous... Just block his remote access... but that's probably too much for you to comprehend based on the code and intentions you've provided so far.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You need to be careful.

You have 2 posts about a "prank" one is locked, another asking to set the default windows style icon, others about searching for a file and emailing the contents.

Based on that I don't think anyone is going to tell you!

Pointless and rediculous... Just block his remote access... but that's probably too much for you to comprehend based on the code and intentions you've provided so far.

wow you truly are a dick!

You need to be careful.

You have 2 posts about a "prank" one is locked, another asking to set the default windows style icon, others about searching for a file and emailing the contents.

Based on that I don't think anyone is going to tell you!

please check the dates on all posts. thanks. I'm trying to make a prank which doesn't have anything to do with email. I will be happy to send a video of me installing it on his system if needed.

• Moderators

wow you truly are a dick!

please check the dates on all posts. thanks. I'm trying to make a prank which doesn't have anything to do with email. I will be happy to send a video of me installing it on his system if needed.

I'll take being a "dick" over a dumb ass and considering the source that it came from, I'll take it as a compliment :whistle: ...

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I'll take being a "dick" over a dumb ass and considering the source that it came from, I'll take it as a compliment wink.gif ...

please don't talk to me

I never thought so many people would get upset over trying a prank at work. nevermind people go back to making your own programs, I'll figure it out by myself. I thought maybe someone would want to do something aside from the usual is all. no need to get all upset about it.

maybe someone would want to do something aside from the usual is all. no need to get all upset about it.

we have done that so many times. We are just tired of it .... So, go and figure it out by yourself!

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

I'll take being a "dick" over a dumb ass and considering the source that it came from, I'll take it as a compliment :whistle: ...

I don't know where you work but if someone tried this on my network, I would be talking to their manager the next day. You need to seriously consider your priorities and stop screwing around at work.

Ralph

I don't know where you work but if someone tried this on my network, I would be talking to their manager the next day. You need to seriously consider your priorities and stop screwing around at work.

Ralph

I agree with your sentiment completely. But your comment was hopefully directed @scythetleppo, and not SmOke_N whom you quoted...

:whistle:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Pulling a prank on a user's PC is bad, no matter what the intent. Doing it at work is just making a mistake worse. It may seem funny, but you end up causing a loss of production, and usually get the boss mad at you. Not worth it. Also, the IT guy now may need to come and fix what you did. This in turn will make the boss more mad. This is funny to you?