Changing Text To Script

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

I am trying to make this one thing. What it does is it goes through every word in the dictionary trying to "recover" a lost password. I already have all the words, but I don't have them in Send() form. Is it possible to have AutoIt just take all these words, from a text document, and try sending them without the individual send command for each word?

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

=)

The thing is, to be honest, I already have the brute force password entries. All I need to do is just make them all into Send() =( and thats a LOT of words

Find a text editor that supports regular expressions. One such editor is SciTe which you will find in posts made by JdeB (among others).

You could then do a regular expression search-and-replace:

Find: ^

Replace with: Send("

Find: $

Replace with: ")

BEFORE

one

two

three

AFTER

Send("one")

Send("two")

Three("three")

OR You could use the FileRead function in AutoIt......

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Thanks. And I'm not trying to give autoit a bad name. Im only going to use it to try to "recover" the password to a yahoo account. Not for a video game or anything. And only for private use. Just for the hell of it.

It may help.

$passfile = 'c:\full path here'

$c = 0
$success = 0
While 1
   $c = $c + 1
   $t = FileReadLine($passfile,$c)
   If @error Then ExitLoop
  ; WinActivate, and go in the right place.
  ; or use ControlSend
   Send($t,1)
   Send('{enter}');Or the right confirm key
  ;test if worked or not.
  ;lets assume that if it worked you gave the value 1 to $success
   If $success = 1 Then
      ExitLoop
   Else
     ; Take care of the error message and go back.
   EndIf
WEnd
If $Success = 1 Then
   MsgBox(0,'','Success')
Else
   MsgBox(0,'','Faliure')
EndIf
Edited by ezzetabi

Guest Guidosoft

Were can I find a list of every word in the english dictionary in .txt format?

I looked but could not find, I seeked but found nothing, I pondered, but the answer did not come, I soed, but did not reep... (OH SHUT UP ALREADY!!!)

What makes you think I'm drunk?

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Actually, I didn't make the list. www.elitegrounds.net has a "mIRC" account hacker. (Don't ask me) I just downloaded it to see the list of pass's it trys.

there are way better ways to brute force something than autoit

its manually trying each and every code as if u did it, so its not doing it at super human + 5 chimpanzees spead... lets say theres up to 12 max digits using a-z 0-9 and _, thats 35 characters, 12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*12*1

2*12 is how many different strings to test to test EVERY code... which is a total of greater than 197000000000000000000000000000000000 different strings, and thats ONLY if your guessing for a 12 char long string, not 11 10 or 9 or any otheres... sorry if my math is fried but i just thought id chime that in... if you really wanted to guess quickly you would need like 100,000 diablo games running all guessing at the same time, (if u read digital fortress ^^ 3 million parallel processors O_o) anyhoo its only worth doing if u know its one in 100 or a small number like that, let it run all night and be happy with your cracked account :ph34r:

I AM ORCA!! A VERY POWERFUL WHALE!!!

Guest Guidosoft

Actually, I didn't make the list. www.elitegrounds.net has a "mIRC" account hacker. (Don't ask me) I just downloaded it to see the list of pass's it trys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmm. And what about the "recover" thing.

I ACCUSITH THEE OF BEING A WITCH!!! or a hacker. HANG HIM/HER HANG HIM/HER!!!!!!!!

lol. Jk.

No shit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only one person has accused me of being nice and its not you

Damn Striaght

Good Ole Dictionary

My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]