Maple Story Pin cracker

This is my Maple Story pin cracker, i think it should work, and it does for a time, but then if if i go AFK for a long period of time i come back and the maplestory homepage is up and the program is still looping, what is causeing this?

...removed ....

i am not a native english speeker so don't critacize my spelling/grammer and please don't steal my code.

Edited by JdeB

First of all nobody is gonna steal your code because it's crappy, second of all it won't work because MapleStory have gameguard.

i think my code is fine, and i bypassed gameguared's api hooks

if my code is so bad, how would i make it better

and if gameguard was blocking it how would it work for a short time and then open the maplestory website?

Edited by TodZumTeufel

If you weren't smart enough to figure out what's the probelm in your script you wouldn't have bypassed Gameguard.

You basically clicked the wrong button and went to register page. You should have a fixed coord.

then why would it work for a while and then go to the homepage, does autoit slowly decay and lag?

then why would it work for a while and then go to the homepage, does autoit slowly decay and lag?

The problem is not lag if you think logically, you have to click the homepage or register butotn to go to the website , and autoit is scripting language which means it do it step by step(move the mouse and then click). Either your windows was moved or something else happened.

You could use some functions from IE.au3 to fix that problem that generator is talking about.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

The problem is not lag if you think logically, you have to click the homepage or register butotn to go to the website , and autoit is scripting language which means it do it step by step(move the mouse and then click). Either your windows was moved or something else happened.

but if somthing lags, autoit or Maple the timing gets all screwed up, so it that the "Somthing else?"

This is my Maple Story pin cracker, i think it should work, and it does for a time, but then if if i go AFK for a long period of time i come back and the maplestory homepage is up and the program is still looping, what is causeing this?

;...
;...
;Program
$CrackUser = InputBox("CrackUser", "Enter the Username of the user you want to crack.")
$CrackPassword = InputBox("CrackPassword", "Enter the password of the user you want to crack.")
$KnownUser = InputBox("KnownUser", "Enter the Username of the user that you know all the info for.")
$KnownPassword = InputBox("KnownPassword", "Enter the password of the user that you know all the info for.")
$KnownOne = InputBox("1st Pin Digit", "Enter the 1st Pin Digit of the user that you know all the info for.") 
$KnownTwo = InputBox("2nd Pin Digit", "Enter the 2nd Pin Digit of the user that you know all the info for.") 
$KnownThree = InputBox("3rd Pin Digit", "Enter the 3rd Pin Digit of the user that you know all the info for.")
$KnownFour = InputBox("4th Pin Digit", "Enter the 4th Pin Digit of the user that you know all the info for.") 
MsgBox ( 0, "We are good to go", "The pin cracking will now Start" )

Run( "C:\Program Files\Nexon\MapleStory\MapleStory.exe" )
Sleep(20000)

CrackLogin() 
;...
;...

i am not a native english speeker so don't critacize my spelling/grammer and please don't steal my code.

Cracking a website is stupid and wrong.

Arg, y can u only edit code once, can some 1 either delete the code of delete the topic PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree.

Thread reported.

Please remove.

Cracking a website is stupid and wrong.

I agree.

Thread reported.

Please remove.

Actually if you see the line Run MapleStory you will know he is cracking the pin for the game. It needs his "speical bypass"to work. It is illegal to crack user's pin which is aginst the TOS and EULA