LParam Array?

Hmmmm ok i think i might of found one of the problems with this.... i was sitting in my MS Visual studio using the "window spy" tool to check windows Messaging to see why this was not working and i think ive located the one Difference between the 2 msg's.... ive recorded one ones i send when i actually do the action and then recorded the ones ive sent and the only Difference i see is one is "Sent" and one is "Posted" i wonder if that makes a difference?

$iWord = MakeDWord(0x1B8, 0x1B8);This is X440=1B8-Y440=1B8

Func MakeDWord($iLoWord, $iHiWord)

Return BitOR($iHiWord*0x10000,BitAND($iLoWord,0xFFFF))

EndFunc

_SendMessage(0x00EC0438, $WM_LBUTTONDOWN, $MK_LBUTTON, $iWord, 0, "int", "int")

sleep(100)

_SendMessage(0x00EC0438, $WM_LBUTTONUP, $MK_LBUTTON, $iWord, 0, "int", "int")

sleep(100)

Status Update.

Edited by wnight77

LOL ok ill try posting it again with ALL of the details to try and make more since...

_SendMessage ( hWnd, msg [, wParam = 0 [, lParam = 0 [, return = 0 [, wParam Type = "int" [, lParam Type = "int" ]]]]] )

_SendMessage ( 0x007409E2, 0x201,0, 500, 0, "int" , "int" ) - this is my Test case "sends a msg to hWnd 0x007409E2 sends a left mouse clock at location it appears to be Y location 500 X location 0

Windows API

WM_LBUTTONDOWN

WPARAM wParam

LPARAM lParam;

wParam

Indicates whether various virtual keys are down. This parameter can be one or more of the following values.

lParam

The low-order word specifies the x-coordinate of the cursor. The coordinate is relative to the upper-left corner of the client area.

The high-order word specifies the y-coordinate of the cursor. The coordinate is relative to the upper-left corner of the client area.

Edited by wnight77

Here is an example of what you need to pass (I think)

$iWord = MakeWord(0x34,0x12)
ConsoleWrite("0x" & Hex($iWord) & @CRLF)
ConsoleWrite("0x" & Hex(LoByte($iWord)) & @CRLF);These output original values passed to MakeWord()
ConsoleWrite("0x" & Hex(HiByte($iWord)) & @CRLF)

Func LoByte($iWord)
    Return BitAND($iWord, 0xFF)
EndFunc   ;==>LoByte

Func HiByte($iWord)
    Return BitAND($iWord, 0xFF00) / 0x100
EndFunc   ;==>HiByte

Func MakeWord($iLoByte, $iHiByte)
    If $iHiByte < 0x80 Then
        Return BitOR($iHiByte * 0x100, $iLoByte)
    Else
        Return BitOR($iHiByte, 0xFF00) * BitOR(0x100, $iLoByte)
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>MakeWord

Using $lParam = MakeWord(x value, y value)

All information is from http://www.geocities.com/practicalvb/vb/math/words.html

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

So i was alittle confused at first but... its not an "array" like i thought but 1 16 bit number that contains 2 seperate 8bit number? and this function is a Methode to take the 2 8bit numbers and combine them into 1 16bit Word that the windows API can then interpitate? so if i wanted to send coords of X = 500 and Y= 500 X= 0x1F4 and Y= 0x1F4 i would use 2 hex values passed into MakeWord that would then combine it into 1 16bit Int/Word that i could then send as my Lparam and windows API will Translate that 16Bit word into the 2 X/Y coordinates ?

well im still not getting the desired results imma keep playing with it and see if i can figure it out basically ive got...

$iWord = MakeWord(0x276,0x163);This is X coord 630 Y coord 355

;=====Code Snippet====

Func LoByte($iWord)

Return BitAND($iWord, 0xFF)

EndFunc ;==>LoByte

Func HiByte($iWord)

Return BitAND($iWord, 0xFF00) / 0x100

EndFunc ;==>HiByte

Func MakeWord($iLoByte, $iHiByte)

If $iHiByte < 0x80 Then

Return BitOR($iHiByte * 0x100, $iLoByte)

Else

Return BitOR($iHiByte, 0xFF00) * BitOR(0x100, $iLoByte)

EndIf

EndFunc ;==>MakeWord

======And then the Send=====

_SendMessage ( 0x007409E2, 204,0, $iWord, 0, "int" , "int" )(Real Code)

_SendMessage ( Some hWND, 204, 0, $iWord, 0, "int" , "int" )(not Real Code)

This in Theory should send a WM_RBUTTTON to "some" window with Lparam $iWord

I must be doing something wrong here because im not getting the desired results.

that being a Rightmouse click Registered in the Window with ID "some" window in this "case"

Edited by wnight77

...the Lparam is an array of 2 ints 1being the X coord and 1 being the y coord of the mouse when this click takes place.

i think you mean that lParam is a pointer to an struct of 2 int's right?

My question is how do i alter this code to make that work? OR is this function not able to overload in that matter and i will need to go into Misc.a3u and edit the function to allow for this?

Use DllStructCreate("int;int") to create the struct(or call it array...),

DllStructSetData() to set the two values and pass the pointer returned by

DllStructGetPtr() to _SendMessage().

Set the lParam type to "ptr".

CoProc Multi Process Helper libraryTrashBin.nfshost.com store your AutoIt related files here!AutoIt User Map

maybe...

#include <misc.au3>
Const $WM_LBUTTONDOWN = 0x201
Const $MK_LBUTTON = 1

$iWord = MakeWord(0x276, 0x163);This is X coord 630 Y coord 355
Func MakeWord($LoByte,$HiByte)
  Return BitOR($LoByte,0x100 * $HiByte)
EndFunc
_SendMessage(0x007409E2, $WM_LBUTTONDOWN, $MK_LBUTTON, $iWord, 0, "int", "int")
Edited by piccaso
CoProc Multi Process Helper libraryTrashBin.nfshost.com store your AutoIt related files here!AutoIt User Map

well im still not getting the desired results ive narrowed it down to 2 things tho i "think" 1 it might be a "child window issue" because i have the "Main" window but that menus has other childwindows and such drawn on it and that might mean they do not see the _send that i send to the Main window. OR (what i think the main problem is) becasue i have tried to confirm the first problem by sending a msg that would effect something on the main screen with no results Is that the Lparam is still not being Built/Sent correctly so the Params arnt being interpeted correctly

EndFunc

Just looked on msdn and it uses The hi and loword values, try that function.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

ok i thought i got it working but it wasnt hehe i AM sending a double L click with this so i know that part is working but the Lparam still isnt sending the X/Y coords i think... ill keep checking with it..

$iWord = MakeDWord(0x1B8, 0x1B8);This is X440=1B8-Y440=1B8

EndFunc

sleep(100)

sleep(100)

Edited by wnight77

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm ok i think i might of found one of the problems with this.... i was sitting in my MS Visual studio using the "window spy" tool to check windows Messaging to see why this was not working and i think ive located the one Difference between the 2 msg's.... ive recorded one ones i send when i actually do the action and then recorded the ones ive sent and the only Difference i see is one is "Sent" and one is "Posted" i wonder if that makes a difference?

It means PostMessage was used rather than SendMessage... the difference? SendMessage waits for the app to process the message before returning, PostMessage returns immediately.