Problem with using invisible window parameter in IEcreate

Dear Friends

Please help me with this one. This is the code for a window with username and password field

CODE
<html><head><title>User Authentication</title>

<script language="javascript">

</script></head><body onload="document.form1.username.focus()" bgcolor="#ffffff"><table bgcolor="#336600" height="10%" width="100%">

<tbody><tr><td align="center" width="100%"><font color="white" size="6">Broadband Internet Access </font></td>

</tr><tr>

</tr></tbody></table>

<br>

<form name="form1" action="../../cgi-bin/WGarden/RadClient.cgi" method="post">

<br><br><br>

<table align="center" border="0" height="30%" width="70%">

<tbody><tr>

<td colspan="2" align="center" width="100%"><font color="#003333">Enter the username and password to avail Internet Access</font></td></tr><tr>

<td align="right" width="50%"><font color="#003333" size="4">UserName:

</font></td><td align="left" width="50%"><font size="4">

<input name="username" value="" type="textbox" size="20">

</font></td></tr><tr>

<td align="right" width="50%"><font color="#003333" size="4">Password:

<input name="password" value="" type="password" size="20">

</font></td></tr><tr>

</tr><tr>

<td colspan="2" align="center" width="100%"><font size="5">

<input name="clientIP" value="172.24.2.251" type="hidden"><input style="background-color: rgb(51, 102, 0); color: white;" value="Submit" name="Submit1" type="submit">

<input style="background-color: rgb(51, 102, 0); color: white;" value="Reset" name="reset" type="reset">

</font></td></tr></tbody></table>

</form>

</body></html>

I have made a script to receive username and password using an input box .... then I launch the above page in IE to automatically enter that username and password, then I close the IE window after successful login. and then i launch a message box saying "you have successfully logged in"

So Far So Good

Now I want that the above IE page should remain invisible. and user should only be able to see the input box ( for username and password ) and message box ( you have successfully logged out )

I tried to use hide window parameter in $f_visible = 0 parameter in IE create but then its unable to enter the username password in the invisible browser window.

I am using this type of code

CODE
$oIE = _IECreate ("http://mptadsl.net.mm/WGarden/Popup.php", 0, 0, 1, 0)

Send($username)

Send("{TAB}")

Send($passwd)

Send("{ENTER}")

but this doesnt work.....

Please help !!

Dear Friends

Please help me with this one. This is the code for a window with username and password field

CODE
<html><head><title>User Authentication</title>

<script language="javascript">

</script></head><body onload="document.form1.username.focus()" bgcolor="#ffffff"><table bgcolor="#336600" height="10%" width="100%">

<tbody><tr><td align="center" width="100%"><font color="white" size="6">Broadband Internet Access </font></td>

</tr><tr>

</tr></tbody></table>

<br>

<form name="form1" action="../../cgi-bin/WGarden/RadClient.cgi" method="post">

<br><br><br>

<table align="center" border="0" height="30%" width="70%">

<tbody><tr>

<td colspan="2" align="center" width="100%"><font color="#003333">Enter the username and password to avail Internet Access</font></td></tr><tr>

<td align="right" width="50%"><font color="#003333" size="4">UserName:

<input name="username" value="" type="textbox" size="20">

</font></td></tr><tr>

<td align="right" width="50%"><font color="#003333" size="4">Password:

<input name="password" value="" type="password" size="20">

</font></td></tr><tr>

</tr><tr>

<td colspan="2" align="center" width="100%"><font size="5">

<input name="clientIP" value="172.24.2.251" type="hidden"><input style="background-color: rgb(51, 102, 0); color: white;" value="Submit" name="Submit1" type="submit">

<input style="background-color: rgb(51, 102, 0); color: white;" value="Reset" name="reset" type="reset">

</font></td></tr></tbody></table>

</form>

</body></html>

I have made a script to receive username and password using an input box .... then I launch the above page in IE to automatically enter that username and password, then I close the IE window after successful login. and then i launch a message box saying "you have successfully logged in"

So Far So Good

Now I want that the above IE page should remain invisible. and user should only be able to see the input box ( for username and password ) and message box ( you have successfully logged out )

I tried to use hide window parameter in $f_visible = 0 parameter in IE create but then its unable to enter the username password in the invisible browser window.

I am using this type of code

CODE
$oIE = _IECreate ("http://mptadsl.net.mm/WGarden/Popup.php", 0, 0, 1, 0)

Send($username)

Send("{TAB}")

Send($passwd)

Send("{ENTER}")

but this doesnt work.....

Please help !!

I would also like to add that If this invisible window concepts is not possible can I hide the browser window behind some big message box saying " Connecting to Server " or Activate Screensaver or anything ... so that the user of the script doesnt have to see the browser window.

Thanks

The Send() function requires an active window to be successful. Have you looked at using the other _IE* functions like the _IEForm* functions? I think you'll find them extremely useful in this case.

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]