KJ's Alarm Clock v1.4

KJ's Alarm Clock  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is it any good ?

• I would use it
    • Its good but not for me
    • Pointless
    • Crap

Please Download and vote/reply to let me know what u think.

If u have any comments or stuff i need to add, plz post i want to see what u ppl think.

P.S. left click the icon to Show/Hide the main Window

Right click the icon for a menu with 1. Show/Hide 2. Exit

P.S. Now the Script contains "FileInstall" & "FileCreateShortcut" so Run the EXE since the "Obfuscated Source" wont work for you without the needed files, for the normal source plz PM me.

History

Version 1.1 : Changed the buttons in the main window

Added Hide button to the Main window. (now u can hide Via button/Tray Click/Tray Menu)

Added support for AAC/WMA/RA formats

Version 1.2 : The Tray now Shows only "Hide" or "Show" depending on the state of the window.

Added Seperator between the Hide/Show and the Exit in the Tray.

The "New Task" window now Hides when selecting a file to add.

Version 1.3 : Added Startup Shortcut to run with windows. (Starts hidden)

New "Alarm Clock" icon instead of the Autoit icon for the taskbar/program/shortcut.

Version 1.4 : Added Alarm Strengh (for ppl who have a hard time waking up :whistle: )

Sound is now played by internal player instead of your player.

Added Ringing Sound if no file is selected.

Added a cute LOGO of me.

Edited by DaProgrammer

Pretty good. I suggest that you add a close button to the GUI :whistle:

My second Usefull program in Autoit :lmao:

Hope u Like it.

If u have any comments or stuff i need to add, plz post i want to see what u ppl think.

Pretty good. I suggest that you add a close button to the GUI :whistle:

Right-click the icon.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

I like the GUI, however I think the tray would look better if you were to make the show/hide the opposite of the window was doing. In example, if the window is currently hidden the tray icon text is. Lastly (I took out my second thing), and definitely least, I would add a separator between the two items, just because they are not very closely related.

One other small thing that might help: When you click "Add music file" I would probably set the "New Task" window to the background so that the file dialog can be fully visible.

These are just my opinions... Nice program

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

I like the GUI, however I think the tray would look better if you were to make the show/hide the opposite of the window was doing. In example, if the window is currently hidden the tray icon text is. Lastly (I took out my second thing), and definitely least, I would add a separator between the two items, just because they are not very closely related.

One other small thing that might help: When you click "Add music file" I would probably set the "New Task" window to the background so that the file dialog can be fully visible.

These are just my opinions... Nice program

Done :whistle:

u run the au3 or exe ?

Now, doesn't this

Running from source, as the only (good) way to run untrusted scripts.

(which you even quoted!) tell you I'm running from the au3 and not the exe? Duh...
My Projects:DebugIt - Debug your AutoIt scripts with DebugIt!

Is there some reason you're now trying to hide what you're program is doing? Sorry, but I don't run some stranger's exe, and unless I can see and understand the code I don't do that either. This forum ("Example Scripts") is to share code, not just some application you wrote using AutoIt. There are other forums for that kind of thing, but this isn't one of them.

If you want to share your unobfuscated code, then fine. Otherwise forget it.

Is there some reason you're now trying to hide what you're program is doing? Sorry, but I don't run some stranger's exe, and unless I can see and understand the code I don't do that either. This forum ("Example Scripts") is to share code, not just some application you wrote using AutoIt. There are other forums for that kind of thing, but this isn't one of them.

If you want to share your unobfuscated code, then fine. Otherwise forget it.

as i said if u want the sorce pm me and ill happily send it to you :whistle:

i just dont want Everyone who enter this site see my source and use it for something, if u want to see it or use a part of it just ask and if u have a few posts over 0 than ill probably give it to you :lmao:

Edited by DaProgrammer

Then if you didn't want to share the source, why did you post in the "Example Scripts" forum? And no, PM'ing the source doesn't cut it.

Request moderator to move this thread to the appropriate forum, please.

Then if you didn't want to share the source, why did you post in the "Example Scripts" forum? And no, PM'ing the source doesn't cut it.

its in "Example Scripts" couse it was written in AutoIt !

• Developers

It is nowhere stated that the source needs to be provided ....

:whistle:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page ย  -ย Beta filesย  ย  ย  ย Read before postingย  ย  ย How to post scriptsourceย ย ย Forum etiquetteย  Forum Rulesย 
ย 
Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
ย  :)

It blocks, it doesn't sound, but gui works. It says "No items present", but item i present.

elaborate the errors u get so i can fix it :whistle:

as for the no sound try a WAV file ? if a WAV works and other format doesnt than u have bad Codecs.

as for no item present, select the item u want to delete/view, i checked the delete a dousen times it works flawlesslee here :?