Posted Image

Ontop

Posted Image

Autorun

Uninstall

Ctrl+Shift+Z To Show

Ctrl+Shift+X To Hide

Ctrl+Shift+C To Set/Deset Ontop Flag

Limit Results for File 5 and Song 5 This Will sure The Search Will Be Fast For Full Press Button R Or Enter

Bug Fix :

Big Bug Fix See http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=377869

Support Every Window That have IE, But main support is Vista

Search Rule

Normal Search Will Search From The First Char like You Will Not found Test by est

Song Meta Will Search Like Stringinstr for Song, Artist or Album. You will found Coldplay by play

ColdPlay Can found By Codfplay Because Of The Similar If You Type 10 Char You Need 7 Right And 3 Wrong

Every Time You Open It Will Check And Download The Newes Update

Download

Source Not All Open This Source Was On 0.0.1.5

Please_Leave_Comment_Code.txt

Edited by athiwatc

My English is not good !!!

Just Download It And Click On It Auto Install

//Tag : Vista Search look fast

My English is ok but my trust is not good. Can't you post the code or a zip of the code?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

OpenIndex

Hi,

Comments!

1. When I start it from desktop, I can hear the diskdrive; but no other indication that index is occurring; no information whatever! Not a good start!

2. I seem to have no control over that first index; and I dont know if I turn it off, whether I will do anything wrong; if I wait, will something eventually happen?

3. In short, It doesnt make me want to use it at present, and I mentioned my problems with the small GUI so I cant see.

4. Let me know if you change it! Best, Randall

OpenIndex

Hi,

Comments!

1. When I start it from desktop, I can hear the diskdrive; but no other indication that index is occurring; no information whatever! Not a good start!

2. I seem to have no control over that first index; and I dont know if I turn it off, whether I will do anything wrong; if I wait, will something eventually happen?

3. In short, It doesnt make me want to use it at present, and I mentioned my problems with the small GUI so I cant see.

4. Let me know if you change it! Best, Randall

All Your Comment Is Add On 0.0.1.6

1. Ok See The Tray Icon(New Version New Gui Because Change at point 3.)It Must Be An Option There You Can Uninstall Autorun Set AutoIndex Set The Path

For The Infomation Please See In The TreeView ( Add On 0.0.1.6 )

2. Turn off ?? At the tray icon on 0.0.1.6 If it lost force it will auto hide hotkey Alt+F5 To Show/Hide

3. Fix In 0.0.1.6 All New image And Gui(And I Just Found A Way To Resize My Image Now It Look Not To Sharp And The Size Is Less)

4. Ya!!

Update Request Done ...

Hey, that's better!

Did you only just upload that version? - how was I to have tested it before!

Still, Koshy's comment is true; there is no "selectFolder" dialogue option to add apths; must I add them in the text editor?

Can't compare speeds; mine indexes the whole drive; how would i do that?; just remove your paths and put in "c:\"?

Randall

My can index the whole drive jst thick on Include System File

Still, Koshy's comment is true; there is no "selectFolder" dialogue option to add apths; must I add them in the text editor?

You can use a list view to do this i am trying Edited by athiwatc

I am not that kind a guy i made a programs because i love it

Source should always be included separately from the install. The installer could contain malicious implements which martin, and myself, would be concerned about.

My can index the whole drive jst thick on Include System File

You can use a list view to do this i am trying

I just meant simple "FileSelectFolder ( "dialog text", "root dir" [, flag [, "initial dir"]] )" Randall

Hi,

On the search window; I lkie the new width!

But if i start type a word, the search seems to hang with a return list displayed from the first letter only for a long time.. does that happen to you too?

Randall

Hi,

On the search window; I lkie the new width!

But if i start type a word, the search seems to hang with a return list displayed from the first letter only for a long time.. does that happen to you too?

Randall

I know because i did not put a code like

$type1 <> Guictrlread(...) Then Exitloop

Because i want it to be very fast

If you put that code and loop it 1000 time it will slow you down about 1 second

But now it all gone No More TreeView

Edited by athiwatc

All Know Bug Fix

Magic! Maybe later; font a little larger, date/ time, and sorted by date / time?...

PM your new source Search if you want me to do fast sort using vbs as in my script...

best, randall

PS - can you please check my new version with fats sorting icons is working? - link in signature.. SearchMiner

Edited by randallc