note taker

All this does is give you another alternitave to takeing notes in notepad but please try it out anyway.

au3 files are included in the files after you install for thoes of you that want to look at the code...

NOTETAKERINSTALL.exe

[center][spoiler]My little joke!!!![/spoiler][/center][center]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/center][center]Best code site ever[/center][center]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/center][center][spoiler]My litte joke!!!![/spoiler][/center]

All this does is give you another alternitave to takeing notes in notepad but please try it out anyway.

au3 files are included in the files after you install for thoes of you that want to look at the code...

Please removed the pictures at beginning, i see no point of that, other than that just improve the GUI a bit and it will be good. Also STOP CAPPING FOR EVERYTHING.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes im the one that wanted to make an antivirus.

(BTW, unfortunatly i have lost my password to my antiviruscoder account and was forced to use this one. My email has changed and I forgot to change it on the forum. Moderators or admins can cheack the ip on this account and they will see that it is the same as my avc acount)

How would you go about makeing an antivirus in autoit. Ive been working practly forever to try and figure it out but so far no luck.

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

Yes im the one that wanted to make an antivirus.

(BTW, unfortunatly i have lost my password to my antiviruscoder account and was forced to use this one. My email has changed and I forgot to change it on the forum. Moderators or admins can cheack the ip on this account and they will see that it is the same as my avc acount)

How would you go about makeing an antivirus in autoit. Ive been working practly forever to try and figure it out but so far no luck.

It is impossible to make with AutoIt.

of course i was not talking about an AV like kaspersky , norton , bit-defender ..... but something smaller, and i think its possible, i saw something for the definitions by mrbond007 and i know that some people are (or were) working on an AV (or firewall) , i think one of them is salazarcheats..

It is impossible to make with AutoIt.

I don't see why. If AutoIt is a turing-complete language with decent access to the system and APIs (which I believe is the case), there's no reason why it should be impossible.