Question...

1)How can I do that the script I made will be in the registery?

I know that it posted in FAQ, but I don't know where the put the cammand.

2)I'm trying to make an AutoClicker to a game, but somehow it's not working.

So is there a command that focuses the game, and do that the MouseClick command will work in the game?

Hope you will answer me.

And how can I do that the script will be in my registery?

What do you mean by "script will be in my registery"? Do you mean it will run from a registry entry in a Run or RunOnce key? Or it will be included in a right-click context? Or...?

:whistle:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Up.

There are many ways to make something auto-start with Windows. Some of them are:

1) If you want it to run no matter who logs on, place the startup command in the HKey_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run section. To see what to put in there, just look at one of the entries already there.

2) If you want to do it user-specific for the user that is currently logged on, place it in HKey_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

3) You can also just create a shortcut in the Start > Programs > Startup folder in the start menu. If you do it through the explorer, you can choose to do it in the start menu directory in the "All Users" directory in your "Documents And Settings", or in a specific user's Startup directory.

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.