Idk

Ok I am completly knew here so I was wondering exactly what Autoit is. I also wanted to find out a way to get my Character on the game flyff to attack automatically, but I am new to pretty much all this. Help plz?

umm sorry I just figured It would be best to ask some one that has had experience with it rather then researchhing on google and possibly find false imformation or stuff that doesnt have anything to do with it. I didnt see this was for V2 thought it was same as above :/

Edited by saywhat

In short, Autoit is a scripting language. Almost anything you can do with a mouse or keyboard can be automated with Autoit.

I am still a newbie, so I don't know how much I can help. I will tell you that for the few small scripts I have written, the help file should be the first place you look. It is very well written. After that, post a question here and post your code with with it. People are usually happy to help and will get you an answer quickly.

Enjoy learning!!

Yeah,

AutoIt is a freeware Microsoft Windows automation language. In its earliest release, the software was primarily intended to create automation scripts (sometimes called macros) for Microsoft Windows programs. Such scripts proved useful for "hands-free" completion of highly repetitive tasks, such as rolling out a large number of PCs with identical installation instructions.

With later releases, AutoIt evolved to include enhancements in both programming language design and overall functionality. This expanded the uses for Autoit, thus justifying comparison with other more established "general purpose" programming languages and scripting tools.

There are a few omissions in the AutoIt programming language that more experienced programmers may find limiting. AutoIt lacks (or has only limited support for) such features as: Namespaces; object-oriented programming; abstract data types; reference types; classes; and advanced graphics functions. Many of the omissions are by design.

AutoIt's version 3.1.0 source code is available for download from the AutoIt archive, but source code for later version will not be released. The code was developed by a small team with the help of worldwide contributors. AutoIt has extensive third-party support, including help files, examples, support forums, mailing list, editor files, and third-party utilities.

With the release of AutoIt version 3, the syntax of the programming language was restructured to be more like the BASIC family of languages. A script can be compiled into a compressed, stand-alone executable which can then be run on computers that do not have the AutoIt interpreter installed.

Moreover, new features include the ability to:

* Communicate via the TCP and UDP protocols.

* Use COM (component object modelling) objects.

* Call functions in Win32 DLLs.

* Run console applications and access the standard streams.

* Include files in the compiled file to be extracted when run

* Make GUI interfaces, create message and input boxes.

* Play sounds, pause, resume, stop, seek, get the current position of the sound and get the length of the sound

* Perform complicated mathematical calculations

* Automate sending user input and keystrokes to applications, as well as individual controls within an application.

* Unicode support starting in version 3.2.4.0

AutoIt is a freeware Windows automation language. It can be used to script most simple Windows-based tasks (great for PC rollouts or home automation).

AutoIt has been in popular use since 1999 and continues to provide users and administrators with an easy way to script the Windows GUI. In February 2004 the latest version of AutoIt - known as AutoIt v3 - was released and added powerful scripting features.

AutoIt v3 was developed in a small team with the help of contributors around the world and this has led to a great set of help files, examples, support forum, mailing list, editor files, and third-party utilities. Oh, and lets not forget some nice graphics and wallpapers too!

All development is focused on AutoIt v3 but v2 will continue to be downloadable and supported as it is in such widespread use.