auto install for nero7 but got an issue

im doing a complet software install script and now im at nero7. the issue is once i go to the 3rd install screen it is the EULA and wants a check box checked (wich isnt the issue)

the issue is when it jumps to that install screen it deselects the window and goes grey. i then first need to select it again to actually check or do anything.

so i need a command to reselect the window from the installer ... any tips on how todo this ? i searched a little bit on the forums but couldnt find anything specific

let me know !

thanks

-wootn0w

EDIT: i think an alt tab would work to switch back then altup and then select the checkbox with Send("{+}") ill try it and let you know

Edited by wootn0w

Run("\\Server3\NoBackup\EDV\software\Nero7\Nero-7.0.8.2_deu_no_yt.exe")
WinWaitActive("Nero 7 Demo - Installations-Assistent", "Der Installations-Assistent wird Nero 7 Demo")
Send("!w")
WinWaitActive("Nero 7 Demo - Installations-Assistent")
Send("{ALT DOWN}")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{ALT UP}")
Send("!i")
Send("!w")

the alt tab just doesnt want to work ... is the sleep needed ? IMO yes cause otherwise it will just mumble up the alt down tab alt up ... let me know

EDIT: maybe itl run now ...

Edited by wootn0w

How about:

msiexec.exe /i "Nero.msi" FAMILYNAME="Nero 7" TRANSFORMS="1033.mst" UILANGUAGEID="4105" STARTPARAM="CallFromExe" DONOTRUNSETUPX="1" MSISOURCEFILE="Nero.msi"

??

If a program is in msi format you can save a lot of time using built-in silent switches.

• 4 months later...

im doing a complet software install script and now im at nero7. the issue is once i go to the 3rd install screen it is the EULA and wants a check box checked (wich isnt the issue)

the issue is when it jumps to that install screen it deselects the window and goes grey. i then first need to select it again to actually check or do anything.

so i need a command to reselect the window from the installer ... any tips on how todo this ? i searched a little bit on the forums but couldnt find anything specific

let me know !

thanks

-wootn0w

EDIT: i think an alt tab would work to switch back then altup and then select the checkbox with Send("{+}") ill try it and let you know

If you are doing this to learn AutoIt then ignore this post but if not there is already an AutoIt script Here for v7 created by CEoCEo Its might contain some more options that you may find useful