WinMove

I use this first script to get the pos and write it to ini. Then I run second script to set the size.

WinGetPos("klexen-laptop - Remote Desktop")

iniwrite("test.ini","Size","Size1",$size[0])
iniwrite("test.ini","Size","Size2",$size[1])
iniwrite("test.ini","Size","Size3",$size[2])
iniwrite("test.ini","Size","Size4",$size[3])oÝ÷ Ù«­¢+ØÀÌØíÍ¥éÄô¥¹¥É ÅÕ½ÐíÑÍй¥¹¤ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÄÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØíÍ¥éÈô¥¹¥É ÅÕ½ÐíÑÍй¥¹¤ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÈÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØíÍ¥éÌô¥¹¥É ÅÕ½ÐíÑÍй¥¹¤ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØíÍ¥éÐô¥¹¥É ÅÕ½ÐíÑÍй¥¹¤ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì¤()]¥¹5½Ù ÅÕ½Ðí­±á¸µ±ÁѽÀ´Iµ½ÑͭѽÀÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØíÍ¥éÄ°ÀÌØíÍ¥éÈ°ÀÌØíÍ¥éÌ°ÀÌØíÍ¥éФ

Why not just get the size and then use WinMove() in the same script?

$Size = WinGetPos("klexen-laptop - Remote Desktop")
WinMove("klexen-laptop - Remote Desktop", "", $Size[0], $Size[1], $Size[2], $Size[3])
Wouldnt it just cause it to do nothing? The program would get current location of window, then move it to same location right?

Wouldnt it just cause it to do nothing? The program would get current location of window, then move it to same location right?

Yes it would, but isn't that what you're doing in your scripts? Unless you plan to save the windows location and move it back there later then your scripts are fine.

Yes it would, but isn't that what you're doing in your scripts? Unless you plan to save the windows location and move it back there later then your scripts are fine.

Yeah that was the plan, When I login and recreate the window I want it to size it to what I had it before.

I use this first script to get the pos and write it to ini. Then I run second script to set the size.

WinGetPos("klexen-laptop - Remote Desktop")

iniwrite("test.ini","Size","Size1",$size[0])
iniwrite("test.ini","Size","Size2",$size[1])
iniwrite("test.ini","Size","Size3",$size[2])
iniwrite("test.ini","Size","Size4",$size[3])oÝ÷ Ù«­¢+ØÀÌØíÍ¥éÄô¥¹¥É ÅÕ½ÐíÑÍй¥¹¤ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÄÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØíÍ¥éÈô¥¹¥É ÅÕ½ÐíÑÍй¥¹¤ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÈÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØíÍ¥éÌô¥¹¥É ÅÕ½ÐíÑÍй¥¹¤ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØíÍ¥éÐô¥¹¥É ÅÕ½ÐíÑÍй¥¹¤ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíM¥éÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì¤()]¥¹5½Ù ÅÕ½Ðí­±á¸µ±ÁѽÀ´Iµ½ÑͭѽÀÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØíÍ¥éÄ°ÀÌØíÍ¥éÈ°ÀÌØíÍ¥éÌ°ÀÌØíÍ¥éФoÝ÷ Ûú®¢×½éì'$z»h¦ëb¶)íêÞ+-¯&®¶­sd÷D¶W6WBgV÷C·´U47ÒgV÷C²ÂgV÷CµõVBgV÷C²¤÷D¶W6WBgV÷C¶ÒgV÷C²ÂgV÷CµôÖ÷fTBgV÷C² ¥'VâgV÷C¶æ÷FWBæWRgV÷C²¥våvD7FfRgV÷CµVçFFÆVBÒæ÷FWBgV÷C²¢b33c·6¦RÒvävWE÷2gV÷CµVçFFÆVBÒæ÷FWBgV÷C² ¤f÷"b33c¶âÒFò0 &Vuw&FRgV÷C´´5Rb3#µ4ôeEt$Rb3#µôÖ÷fTBgV÷C²ÂgV÷Cµ6¦RgV÷C²fײb33c¶âÂgV÷Cµ$TuôEtõ$BgV÷C²Âb33c·6¦U²b33c¶åÒ¤æW@ ¥vÆR G&FgV÷C´Ö÷fTBgV÷C²ÂgV÷C´Bb33¶Òb33²FòÖ÷fRFRæ÷FWBvæF÷r&6²âgV÷C²ÂR 6ÆVW¥tVæ@ ¤gVæ2ôÖ÷fTB f÷"b33c¶âÒFò0 b33c·6¦U²b33c¶åÒÒ&Vu&VBgV÷C´´5Rb3#µ4ôeEt$Rb3#µôÖ÷fTBgV÷C²ÂgV÷Cµ6¦RgV÷C²fײb33c¶â æW@ väÖ÷fRgV÷CµVçFFÆVBÒæ÷FWBgV÷C²ÂgV÷C²gV÷C²Âb33c·6¦U³ÒÂb33c·6¦U³ÒÂb33c·6¦U³%ÒÂb33c·6¦U³5Ò¤VæDgVæ2³ÓÒfwCµôÖ÷fT@ ¤gVæ2õVB W@¤VæDgVæ2³ÓÒfwCµõV@

:whistle:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Pretty slick there buddy! ... Now tell me how to make it work on this kind of window. :whistle:

This is a citrix program I use at work. The program uses RDP for the connection, but the RDP session is inside a wierd window. That win move has no effect on. Winactive works on the title though.

>>>> Window <<<<

Title: IDD - \\Remote

Class: Transparent Windows Client

Position: 62, 1

Size: 1014, 79

Style: 0x960F0000

ExStyle: 0x00050104

>>>> Control <<<<

Class:

Instance:

ID:

Text:

Position:

Size:

ControlClick Coords:

Style:

ExStyle:

>>>> Mouse <<<<

Position: 110, 12

Cursor ID: 0

Color: 0x000080

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<

>>>> Hidden Text <<<<

AutoIt is not magic. It makes calls to standard Windows API/COM/DLL objects. So apps, like Citrix Metaframe and ColdFusion/Flash, draw their own windows with their own internal functions that don't use the standard Windows controls. You may be just plain out of luck.

:whistle:

Edit: Typo.

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law